Qing Ming Night Visit

Picanto

since daytime is quite hot and crowded, any of you consider going in the night? its cooler, less people and not much traffic jam.

↡ Advertisement

u need 2 conditions to "accomplish" this...

a) u know the tomb location very well... can find them in poor lighting condition...

b) u got the courage to visit there @ nite.

Neutral Newbie

i went before at 3am. Just bring touch light ok already. When i reach there. There are quite a few cars there also

Usually pple seldom go at nite as if nt wrong d yin qi very high..

Mayb go during early dawn time like 4-5am whr crowd stil less..

wow cool!!!! time to bring out those ridicolously bright 4x4 roof flood lights [:p] light sabres to scare off ghosts :huh: and super power fenix torchlights :wub:

since daytime is quite hot and crowded, any of you consider going in the night? its cooler, less people and not much traffic jam.

Well.......... in open area, you can visit anytime you want, no one stop you.

But those place in temples, the temple door closed at 6pm. My parents & my elder brother ashes were placed at Bright Hill Temple and the door closes at 6pm......... :ph34r:

Supercharged

for those doing their visits at lim chu kang....plse note that place at the junction before the "emergency runway" is trawling with Formicidae. their diet is not the offerings to your loved ones. to deal with them, do exercise restraint and try to adhere to white squarish signage with numerals printed in black.

Hrrrrr.....catch no ball what u are saying. [laugh]

Can simpified your explaination further bor har........please. [laugh]

My wify says after 11am is consider yin period liao. All the G can cum out play liao.

Best is to visit btw 7.30am to 10.30am.

for those doing their visits at lim chu kang....plse note that place at the junction before the "emergency runway" is trawling with Formicidae. their diet is not the offerings to your loved ones. to deal with them, do exercise restraint and try to adhere to white squarish signage with numerals printed in black.

Supercharged

My wify says after 11am is consider yin period liao. All the G can cum out play liao.

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] like real u donno...cannot be too obvious mah...

i was there around 11am plus last Saturday n i thot some QUEEN kanna laid to rest, then i [idea] it is Qing Ming

Turbocharged

He talking about TP and LTA enforcement lah.. [laugh] [laugh]

My family usually do our qing ming early in the morning.. reach before 7am.. by 8 we're done..

orhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........okok. [laugh]

He talking about TP and LTA enforcement lah.. [laugh] [laugh]

My family usually do our qing ming early in the morning.. reach before 7am.. by 8 we're done..

(edited)

Bt Brown cemetery has a gate.... does it open that early?

i routinely spot people parking on road shoulder of PIE just after CJC before Stevens road exit. then they traipse in over the road shoulder guardrail. [shocked]

Edited by Happily1986

i routinely spot people parking on road shoulder of PIE just after CJC before Stevens road exit. then they traipse in over the road shoulder guardrail. [shocked]

i also saw this.............but TP seem ok with this...........mayb there is no other way in............... [:/] [:/]

Last time my secondary school days, I was asked to walk in between cementery at 2am. Initially sure scare, walk half way became normal Liao.

The more danger is those snakes and centipedes and scorpions.

Ghost will not kill u.

But in the dark n wet area, these insect bite your leg....Hong Gan......will die for sure.

Better to be careful if go there at night.

Felia piety is good...but do it safely.

Turbocharged

Bt Brown cemetery has a gate.... does it open that early?

i think Bukit Brown is never closed

↡ Advertisement