Where to buy cigars in Singapore?

Dh15

It's fine with wine but dont fall into the position of having very good wine with very good cigar.

Then which are you truly tasting? The very good cigar or the very good wine.

My preferences for drinks with cigars are coffee liquer, fruit brandy, hazel nut or almond liquer, horlicks, soyabean milk, sparkling water, milo, coffee, fruit juices etc...

They complement or help to cleanse the palette requiring no effort whatsoever thereby leaving you the opportunity to truly enjoy the cigar.

Its easy to try, just buy a cigar, check out youtube or google how to cut light and smoke.

Enjoy the slow pace it takes you and the taste and aromas. Goodluck and hv fun

bro can i smoke cigar after having sex?

does it in conflict with the principles of a half-way-there Christian? :huh:

↡ Advertisement

Ted! Long time no hear, you hv become the new cigar king

Please lor, why u want to suan me..I got at best 200 ciagrs... cannot compare to u

bro can i smoke cigar after having sex?

does it in conflict with the principles of a half-way-there Christian? :huh:

Its up to you.

I do, just not in bed, thats all.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Yeap only 17 humidors but many many boxes

I dont hv a walk in humidor at home. But i dont think its that expensive to build one.

Just aircon and humidity control. Electric bill expensive loh, haha

The humidity loh... si bei killer in Singapore.

I was wondering if can use the dehumidifier case for cameras? :huh:

Stefan not all of us have a big house like T2 to place 17 humidors and also to keep all of the empty boxes.

What i do is line lock & lock or whatever airtight containers you wanna use with cedar strips.

Remember to wash and dry the airtight containers before use. And let the containers air for a few days.

Put Boveda humidity packs at the bottom or at the side of container.

1 pack for small containers and 2 or 3 for big ones.

I use 69% for those that i wanna smoke soon and 65% for those that i wanna keep for a while.

Put in digital hygrometers on top so you know if or when your humidity packs dry out, so you can change them.

And you can monitor the temp and the humidity at one glance.

I use the caliber IV .

Buy from ebay, about USD25 ++ each

I bought a 200 bottle wine fridge and used half of the fridge to store my smokes.

I also have a 18 bottle fridge that i got as a free gift, also storing smokes.

So there you have, a low temp and humidity controlled environment for your smokes!

Those that i wanna smoke immediately,

i store at room temp in a cigar caddy with humidity pack also.

Not exactly T2 standard, but poor man like me have to make do.

Stefan not all of us have a big house like T2 to place 17 humidors and also to keep all of the empty boxes.

What i do is line lock & lock or whatever airtight containers you wanna use with cedar strips.

Remember to wash and dry the airtight containers before use. And let the containers air for a few days.

I use 69% for those that i wanna smoke soon and 65% for those that i wanna keep for a while.

Put in digital hygrometers on top so you know if or when your humidity packs dry out, so you can change them.

I use the caliber IV .

I bought a 200 bottle wine fridge and used half of the fridge to store my smokes.

So there you have, a low temp and humidity controlled environment for your smokes!

Wah, still dare to say!

200 bottle wine fridge!

Digital hygros....

I dont even have any of those.

Just a bookshelf of cheap humidors niah, no automated humidity nor temp control, all left is a small corner of the miserably small terrace

Wah lau.. humidors where got cheap... each one is like 500-1k..

some even more for the limited edition one.

Thats why i say cheap becos i dont use branded humidors.

All average price.

I only have an elie bleu ashtray....

Supercharged

Thats why i say cheap becos i dont use branded humidors.

All average price.

I only have an elie bleu ashtray....

Ashtray also use branded one... jin wu lui! [blush]

I use the caliber IV .

My poorest man version - Ziplock bag, stash it between my socks stored in a dry, cool and dark corner of my wardrobe. [bigcry]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I use the caliber IV .

what kind of wine fridge are you using to store your cigars? any pics to share please? doesn't the wine fridge absorb the humidity and dry out the cigar if kept inside?

Edited by Dfstan

Neutral Newbie

anyone using Liebherr XS200 cigar humidor? care to provide some feedback or review please? thanks

Hi,

I am a newbie here, do you guys buy cigars online and ship to Singapore? saw a online shop Famous smoke shop http://www.famous-smoke.com/ , anyone try buying from there, is it reliable?

Not reporting your post. I just have a really soft spot in my heart for obvious spamming shills. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Not reporting your post. I just have a really soft spot in my heart for obvious spamming shills. [laugh]

Sorry don't quite understand

Supercharged

Sorry don't quite understand

your post seems to have a hint of spamming thus shills... I think that's what he meant to say...

But he not reporting because he also want to buy from there... I'm trying to read between the lines here...

anyway, i often get mine from Connoisseur Divan near UE Square. A bit ex but easy to find. I think you can also try Old Cuban or even Cellar Oaks?

Neutral Newbie

your post seems to have a hint of spamming thus shills... I think that's what he meant to say...

But he not reporting because he also want to buy from there... I'm trying to read between the lines here...

anyway, i often get mine from Connoisseur Divan near UE Square. A bit ex but easy to find. I think you can also try Old Cuban or even Cellar Oaks?

oic, yea i check a few shops find it very ex, so was wondering if i ship from overseas and pay tax and GST at customs would it be cheaper then to buy in shops here.

Is there any plans for cigar smoke meetup? I'm keen to learn more in person.

go cigar bar la..

btw, any good cigar bar to recommend?

↡ Advertisement