Would you change car if you are in my situation?

Chucky2007

change car?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Yes

• YES!
    • NO!

Hi guys, my car just got hit at the back by another car...

This is my 3rd accident for this car in 1 year. Bought it in Feb 2010

1st accident last year in May, got kissed at the back flatly by another car. Changed bumper and repair backdoor. took 2 day.

2nd accident last year in October, got hit by a truck pulling a trailer at left passenger door. Changed entire back door and back panels and bumper. Took 2 weeks for repair.

3rd accident tonight, April 2011, got hit at the back by a car. I didn't even e-brake.. the other driver says his car windscreen misty and he cannot see properly. He was looking at his rear mirror looking at the car behind him and next thing he hits me...

Consolation is that all 3 accidents its not my fault.. unlucky thing is other vehicles just seems to hit my car for other reasons.. not once its due to my action like i brake or something.

my wife is starting to freak out and asking me to change car.. quite funny as usually she ask me to buy cheapest car available.

would you change car if the same thing happens to your car?

↡ Advertisement

1st accident last year in May, got kissed at the back flatly by another car. Changed bumper and repair backdoor. took 2 day.

2nd accident last year in October, got hit by a truck pulling a trailer at left passenger door. Changed entire back door and back panels and bumper. Took 2 weeks for repair.

3rd accident tonight, April 2011, got hit at the back by a car. I didn't even e-brake.. the other driver says his car windscreen misty and he cannot see properly. He was looking at his rear mirror looking at the car behind him and next thing he hits me...

Consolation is that all 3 accidents its not my fault.. unlucky thing is other vehicles just seems to hit my car for other reasons.. not once its due to my action like i brake or something.

my wife is starting to freak out and asking me to change car.. quite funny as usually she ask me to buy cheapest car available.

i had a very similar experience with a new car provided by the company few years ago............. all happened within first 6 months, and all like yours are hit at the back.............. i quickly passed the car to my sis (she paid some kind of 'rental' to me) and bought another car .............. she had no accident with the car!!

no i would not. i had much worst accidents than yours. in scale and in numbers. :mellow:

so many things happened but nothing happen to you. car is your lucky armour man!

got too much marnie, go buy house. confirm after that, no more itchy backside :D[laugh]

Turbocharged

wah... how much u will lugi if u sell, just 1yr+? [shocked]

What is your car colour and those accidents happened during day or night times?

I agree ..... maybe you should just respray the car. Your car colour may not be suitable for you. I have a similar experience, bot a RED car and countless accidents with the car. Worst case is that the car was just collected from the workshop after repair and I went to the airport to pickup a friend. And the guy in front of reverse and hit my car while I was loading the bags. The car was also being knocked at the passenger side once and I did not even when and where the accident happens.

If you can make some money selling, do it but cars are much more expensive now. Alternatively, you should consider to change the colour for better luck.

(edited)

no offense but i think u are a hazard on the road...drive safe...

and it will not be good...drive safe

Edited by Ithunk

Maybe you should just respray the car. Your car colour may not be suitable for you. I have a similar experience, bot a RED car and countless accidents with the car. Worst case is that the car was just collected from the workshop after repair and I went to the airport to pickup a friend. And the guy in front of reverse and hit my car while I was loading the bags. The car was also being knocked at the passenger side once and I did not even when and where the accident happens.

If you can make some money selling, do it but cars are much more expensive now. Alternatively, you should consider to change the colour for better luck.

Hmmmm.... Maybe should change the driver.... :p

On a more serious note, yes change car could be good. Some cars are just not meant to be, it's almost like a clash of 8 characters.

(edited)

no offense but i think u are a hazard on the road...drive safe...

and it will not be good...drive safe

ha.. those accidents happened not when i jam brake, or changing lane.. all happened while i was going straight keeping in my lane... and maybe u didnt read properly.. all those cars hit my car..

:huh:

Edited by Chucky2007

black colour car.. 1st accident happens in a car park down ram in afternoon, the car behind me released brake and crash into the back of my car. dry weather.

2nd accident 1030am bright sunday morning.. 1 car cut into the lane of a speeding truck pulling a trailer (truck on lane 2) and the truck jam brake and the trailer momentum causes the truck to fish-tail.. i was at the right side of the truck on lane 1, just happened to drive pass. the truck hit my left back door from middle of my car and continues to crash into centre divider.. whereas i spin many rounds to abt 20m away and stop in the middle of PIE.

3rd accident tonight was near 7pm.. slip road Paya lebar into PIE jurong.. everyone Q to go into PIE.. i was just slowing down as taxi in front of my car jam brake. i kept abt 1 car length away as its a slip road so no hurry. then next thing the car behind me crashes into me, and my car nearly hit the taxi in front. The chinaman driver told me his windscreen misty n he can't see properly.. and he was checking his rearview mirror & next thing he hit my car..

↡ Advertisement