Online Petition to field Tin Pei Ling

LoverofCar

when asked by a reporter what her greatest regret was, she said her greatest regret thus far was not being able to bring her parents to the Universal Studio.

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Geez...what kinda regret is this??? Universal Studio closed down liao??? This only show wad kinda youngster she is representing...the over-protected ones....

↡ Advertisement

Did you even read the petition before commenting?

The issue is not her age.

Want to talk c--k also do your research first lah.

precisely. its not about her age..its her immature comments about biggest regret of not being able to bring her parents to universal studio + "dunno wat to say and stamping her feet" that did her in...WP fielded a couple of young candidates similar to her age during last election in AMK GRC but they were all much more mature at least in their speeches when compared to TPL...

Let's say if the situation is turned the other way round.

Opposition field TPL instead of lightning party. What sort of comments and hash words would lightning reserve for her?

Will people support her coz oppositions have field a SYT?

Let's omit the connections of her husband.

We all know how defensive they are towards her now, quite interested to know what happens if the tables are turned the other way.

I wonder why previous generation of MPs can stand on their own and contest as individual.

If the new ones has to be mentored, then they are totally not ready for it yet. Paying S$15K for someone not ready to be a MP is simply disrespectful.

Of course until the stupid GRC system is removed, we'll be seeing many of these "under-mentoring" MP.

Perhaps they should hang a 'L-Plate' when attending Parliment sessions??? [laugh]

I wonder why previous generation of MPs can stand on their own and contest as individual.

If the new ones has to be mentored, then they are totally not ready for it yet. Paying S$15K for someone not ready to be a MP is simply disrespectful.

Of course until the stupid GRC system is removed, we'll be seeing many of these "under-mentoring" MP.

Perhaps they should hang a 'L-Plate' when attending Parliment sessions??? [laugh]

Put red triangle on their forehead oso can.

Did you even read the petition before commenting?

The issue is not her age.

Want to talk c--k also do your research first lah.

I am comment on people comment on age is an issue, and mention that age is not an issue.

Relax lah.

I think she already cannot sleep well since the day she appeared in Public eye.

She every nite cry Lao Kong hrmmmm... so bad one they all... herrrrmmmm.... I don't care u ask GCT to put me in his GRC hrrmmmmm... can or not ? [laugh]

If can than tonight .......u can........... [lipsrsealed]

Opposition field TPL instead of lightning party. What sort of comments and hash words would lightning reserve for her?

We all know how defensive they are towards her now, quite interested to know what happens if the tables are turned the other way.

Opposition parties have better SYTs than PAP lah...

Glenda Han from WP

n551381726_289148_8951.jpg

Nicole Seah from RP

justnic580300.jpg

Jaslyn Go from SDP

jaslyngo.jpg

Excellent point.

If TPL was from oppo side, the craws will be out in no time....

Kinda reminded me of the incident during the last GE.

All the heavy guns were blasting at one of the oppo GRC candidates because he claimed to have submitted his nomination form as a minority candidate to the authorities but did not do so actually. And they were doing it relentlessly it then.

Turbocharged

Excellent point.

If TPL was from oppo side, the craws will be out in no time....

Kinda reminded me of the incident during the last GE.

All the heavy guns were blasting at one of the oppo GRC candidates because he claimed to have submitted his nomination form as a minority candidate to the authorities but did not do so actually. And they were doing it relentlessly it then.

To be fair...... what happen if the erection dept dont have the video cam proof???? The Oppo will have a field day and the poor gal at the erection dept will be fired.... and you all think thats fair???

The CB fella really did wrong and try to push the blame.... so he cannot blame anyone else.....

Neutral Newbie

BTW there have been announcements of MPs retiring, somehow I did not see that elite Wee Shu Min's MP daddy quitting. He still staying on?

BTW there have been announcements of MPs retiring, somehow I did not see that elite Wee Shu Min's MP daddy quitting. He still staying on?

All I know is Ho PK most likely forced retirement b'cos of the temple issue.

But really wonder why the others were asked to retire though.

Turbocharged

Opposition parties have better SYTs than PAP lah...

Glenda Han from WP

Nicole Seah from RP

Jaslyn Go from SDP

Glenda Han is [shakehead]

Nicole and Jaslyn still not bad. :wub:

To be fair...... what happen if the erection dept dont have the video cam proof???? The Oppo will have a field day and the poor gal at the erection dept will be fired.... and you all think thats fair???

The CB fella really did wrong and try to push the blame.... so he cannot blame anyone else.....

I did not say he did something right.

Just trying to say if the target is not their own it will be fair game.

BTW I felt sorry for the poor officials who handled his forms then. Could have screwed their careers if not for the video footage.

People will say the same thing, this was why opp has not been seriously looked at cos those past candidates (like TPL calibre) CMI -_-