Mazda Biante MPV

Swifter78

One of my fav poison!!led reflector ftw!!

post-116375-0-08859400-1468844303_thumb.jpg

Mscp too dark...so no choice added 2 led on each side to help for reversing..

post-116375-0-88725100-1468844438_thumb.jpg

Thks to a bro here who help me got it from jp...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

thank you so much! 

http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=524660009827

Hi bro happening,
The link above u requested for. :)
Actually u see from my pics is just place it in btw the gap...
But abit tight n top cover cant slide fully open
But good enough for a palm size to go in.
If u wan to see phyically u can come to tampines n look for me ..haha
Overall is a good buy for me.

Anyone intend to get rear spoiler? Din have it in sg. Any help is appreciated

yes bro fish , i n another biante bro also looking for spoiler...but really dun have in sg...

we need to find some1 or shop to help us get from jakarta...

i m stil looking...lol

Wow Very Nice! Where did you get it install and how much does it cost you? 

for the rear led reflector need to order from jp website.. install in sg abt 40-60 bucks.

for the below aiding in parking light ... i just went to my regular audio/light shop n install for me 2 on each side.

total abt 60 i think

Neutral Newbie

yes bro fish , i n another biante bro also looking for spoiler...but really dun have in sg...

we need to find some1 or shop to help us get from jakarta...

i m stil looking...lol

Thanks bro. Saw website also from jakarta. It really helps to break the shape of the rear, will be nice. Wait for your goid news

Actually both "groovy.com.my" and "SG.shade " sells the same thing. And both carry the non-magnetic type (3M stick on clips). Both doesn't have the magnetic type for Mazda Biante.

However, there is a difference in pricing and delivery time.

For "groovy.com.my", for all 7 pieces (6 x pieces for side windows and 1 x rear wind screen), they quoted me $160 USD (S$225~) with free shipping. Also, takes about 4 days to get it.

For "SG.shade ", the same 7 pieces will set me back S$280. And seller told me the stock only available in August.

I've placed my orders with "groovy.com.my" and I think it's quite clear why. Lol!

@sianzgod, did u get ur shades already? I tried contacting "groovy" by watsapp, asking way about group order, he/she replied pls contact Spore's distributor which is "SG.shade".

we need to find some1 or shop to help us get from jakarta...

i m stil looking...lol

for the rear led reflector need to order from jp website.. install in sg abt 40-60 bucks.

for the below aiding in parking light ... i just went to my regular audio/light shop n install for me 2 on each side.

total abt 60 i think

@L00i, I just checked buyee japan (direct link below) again, inventory stock still showed red led reflector only, the clear/white led reflector still out of stock. http://buyee.jp/rakuten/detail/doresu-up%3A10360177

The Biante sg owners FB group is very active.

Search FB for "Singapore Mazda Biante Club"

Edited by Trader

Today suddenly have a 2hr window free with my ride before needing to fetch my daughter from a dancing class, and decided to chiong to a shortlisted audio shop to replace front speakers for my ride. Getting tired of having sound directed at my feet.

Was lucky that the only service guy thdre just done serving a customer. After hearing my request, suggested to change to a Focal or JBL component speakers. Not wanting to regret later, decided on thd more ex Focal PS 165V1 at $488.

What followed was an 2hr wait watching the guy doing his job. The only hiccup was that the stock China speaker is oval shape thus its original mount cannot fit the circular new speakers. After some frantic searching, he found the oval-to-round ring adapters to allow the new speakers to be mounted. He is also quite experienced to use some noise absorbing cloth to bind the crossover units so that they would not rattle within the doors. Overall learnt quite abit on how to change speakers. Next time can buy from Mustafa or ebay and DIY already.

After changing, the sound definitely improved - everything became clearer and just sound better. Psychologically I was already primed to have that expectation after seeing the lousy china stock speakers. Can see in last 2 pictures attached.

If you have been thinking of doing it, please just go ahead as it will sure bring a smile whenever you drive the car. No regrets. Think even a $300 speakers will be able to do wonders.

post-101253-0-88368400-1471719422_thumb.jpg

post-101253-0-18287000-1471719443_thumb.jpg

post-101253-0-41487300-1471719454_thumb.jpg

post-101253-0-96629600-1471719479_thumb.jpg

post-101253-0-04588100-1471719491_thumb.jpg

post-101253-0-58120100-1471719545_thumb.jpg

post-101253-0-62157800-1471719555_thumb.jpg

post-101253-0-32306800-1471719644_thumb.jpg

post-101253-0-44863500-1471719657_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

i got my Mazda Biante last Tuesday 25 Oct 2016 and realized my car sounds like Diesel Engine car when start the engine and aircon come out with warm air after sometimes then turn cold again and it happen few time during my 1 hr drive yesterday after come back from service center, i drove to the Mazda service center at Alexandra road, the service guy use computer to check and said everything normal but i can't accept that for new car.  I don't understand why giving a deluxe version Mazda Biante why do not have power window and auto door lock which wortst then my previous 10 years old Toyota Wish.  Sigh!  Regret buying it now.

User issue.

Engine sound during cold start due to the warming up of engine. It is normal.

Aircon is due to iStop. It is normal too.

i got my Mazda Biante last Tuesday 25 Oct 2016 and realized my car sounds like Diesel Engine car when start the engine and aircon come out with warm air after sometimes then turn cold again and it happen few time during my 1 hr drive yesterday after come back from service center, i drove to the Mazda service center at Alexandra road, the service guy use computer to check and said everything normal but i can't accept that for new car.  I don't understand why giving a deluxe version Mazda Biante why do not have power window and auto door lock which wortst then my previous 10 years old Toyota Wish.  Sigh!  Regret buying it now.

hmmm if its a PI ride, can understand cause cannot test.... so maybe don't know how the car perform..... for the rest of the features, you already know there is no power window for all and no auto lock?? if it's important to have those features, then why still buy?? In any case, auto lock can do it outside,

User issue.

Engine sound during cold start due to the warming up of engine. It is normal.

Aircon is due to iStop. It is normal too.

I do not have such problem with my 2nd hand Toyota Wish

Those are not problems.

There is power window also. There is no Mazda car without power windows. It is not the 80s. Ask your salesperson to guide you.

↡ Advertisement