Cinema woes... What yours?

Kilatz

I went to watch a movie at Vivocity this afternoon. The movie was assigned a small cinema and the back rows are filled up.

15 mins into the show, this two stupid young men sitting on my left start opening a large packet of dried cuttlefish and started to eat. Dried CUTTLEFISH.... Smelly SOTONG. See bei smelly.Can you imagine how bad it smelled inside the enclosed space of the cinema. My friends on my right started covering their noses and someone in the row in front of me stiffled a retch. After 2 mins I also cannot tahan...looked angrily at him, said "hoi...that damm thing is very smelly. Have some consideration can?" He is lucky that he and his friend immediately kept back the plastic bag of smelly stuff...if he has protested I might just give him a punch for being so inconsiderate. I think maybe because i look so guailan and ready to whack people. Throughout the show I can still smell some whiffs of the dried sotong smell from their mouth. ccb.

:angry:

No ugly endings here and lucky things did not escalate further.

Any bros or sis here with bad encounters inside the cinemas?

↡ Advertisement

I went to watch a movie at Vivocity this afternoon. The movie was assigned a small cinema and the back rows are filled up.

15 mins into the show, this two stupid young men sitting on my left start opening a large packet of dried cuttlefish and started to eat. Dried CUTTLEFISH.... Smelly SOTONG. See bei smelly.Can you imagine how bad it smelled inside the enclosed space of the cinema. My friends on my right started covering their noses and someone in the row in front of me stiffled a retch. After 2 mins I also cannot tahan...looked angrily at him, said "hoi...that damm thing is very smelly. Have some consideration can?" He is lucky that he and his friend immediately kept back the plastic bag of smelly stuff...if he has protested I might just give him a punch for being so inconsiderate. I think maybe because i look so guailan and ready to whack people. Throughout the show I can still smell some whiffs of the dried sotong smell from their mouth. ccb.

But if this are bought from the cinema food stall, that means the cinema allows it.

But then, one would question why cinema allows it in the first place. [confused]

But if this are bought from the cinema food stall, that means the cinema allows it.

But then, one would question why cinema allows it in the first place. [confused]

Bro confirm smuggle in one... no cinema operator will sell cuttlefish in their menu hahaha

(edited)

I had much worse experience...

Couple beside eating packets of Ko_ro_po (Prawn Crackers)....

Bear with d crack crack sound for at least 30 mins into movie.

Then even before they finish, crying baby in the theater. Parent carry the infant in n out to pacify the baby....

Nowadays, i juz buy dvds and watch at hm with gf n family.

Whole family can watch, at ur leisure time n pace, need to go toilet even can pause the movie sum more....

Edited by Benni09

(edited)

Bro confirm smuggle in one... no cinema operator will sell cuttlefish in their menu hahaha

[laugh] That's what I was thinking too.....sori long time didn't go cinema liao so don't know what are sold nowadays. [laugh]

But rem the cinema staff sibeh on in checking even when the shows has started? Saw quite a few times that patrons are caught in the act of eating it during shows and asked to remove it.

Edited by WTF

i lagi worst, the one sit behind me got athlete foot and his leg keep on hitting my chair, movie halfway, i go and shout at him "KNN, CAN STOP KICKING MY CHAIR OR NOT???" then he say sorry, damn guai lan.

my friend lagi worst, he is indonesian and watch at indo cinema, same situation with me but not smelly one, he angry and got into fight..

dried cuttlefish not so bad leh. I ever kena someone sitting beside me with BO. Wah lan eh sibei seh one. Bo bian see got empty space faster change.

dried cuttlefish not so bad leh. I ever kena someone sitting beside me with BO. Wah lan eh sibei seh one. Bo bian see got empty space faster change.

HAhahaha! BO got no off button and cannot finish one...

bad breath also can be a turn off!! Once sat beside this person and its like as if he is breathing through his mouth and not nose...expelling the bad breath

OT, i once sat beside this fat guy inside Finnair to Bangkok and for the entire trip, i have to turn my head to one side to breath...cos the damm guy reek of cigarette! I am ok w smoker but i hate the smell of heavy smokers!

haha...yeah also encounter what TS has encountered...

Another food smelly is those totilla chips with dips...always see people buy in to watch cinema...then some diliberate crunch on the chips, plus the smell of the dip... [mad][dizzy]

think next time we should bring air freshener along also... [laugh]

At least now I go JB cinema seldom encounter this type of people, and the seats are comfy and spacious enough...moreover seats are plentiful, can change as many times as I like... [laugh]

At least now I go JB cinema seldom encounter this type of people, and the seats are comfy and spacious enough...moreover seats are plentiful, can change as many times as I like... [laugh]

I always kena thrown by people's pop corn seed in JB cinemas. You know, those seeds of pop corn, those unchewable?

They simply spit out of their mouth for convenience sake, rubbish man!

I kenna si gin nah with his buddy starting to open up their char kuey teow..

I lagi warn them to keep and tie up their plastic bag.

Kids..

Neutral Newbie

I watch at home, nowadays clear DVD copy big screen TV, no body kicking behind, picking up phone calls, talking, + tickets are damn expensive nowadays, watch in cinema easily 4o bucks gone with tickets, food, drinks and parking.

Aiyah this is first time i go cinema since last year good friday....so its coming to a year already.

But sometimes go watch cinema is ok la....big screen and big sound...as long as no big problem with your fellow cinema-goers.

These days i don't watch tv much... all my movies downloaded into my ipod and lappie. Free ma [lipsrsealed]

Sometimes i go park at East coast, wind down windows, set the seat configuration to deck chair and watch from lappie...lagi shiok.

↡ Advertisement