Insurance loop hole

Tom_kkh

I got a quote 1 month ago for $1500

2 days ago, i went back and try to get a quote again and it quoted me $1650.

Bo pian i try to purchase on line and the system indicated that my records were not consistent.

So i called up the insurance company and told them my problem.

well, i keyed in my DOB wrong, than they gave me a password so i can make the changes on my record.

The thing is, after logged in, i realized the quote for $1500 still valid and i clicked on buy!

1 month difference $150... lucky that time i itchy backside and clicked to check for fun.

for those who are renewing soon maybe can try this loop hole?

get an early quote, so if the earlier quote is cheaper, buy! If the latest cheaper buy the latest 1!

↡ Advertisement

I think those online quote have a validity period...

I had mine from online too. (Aviva)

Perhaps ur old quote is still within the validity period dats y u still can excerise the option to purchase it at the price quoted back then.

wrong DOB info could lead to wrong age declaration and this could lead to cheaper insurance (eg, instead of key in 1st Jan 1986, the person key in 1st Jan 1968).... this is not a loophole.... its actually illegal to declare such wrong info and the insurance company have rights to reject any insurance coverage during accident...

Supercharged

u gave false info, the insurance company will reject any claims in future...... then u sit there and suck thumb with a high repair bill to pay.......

dont be silly.............

Loop hole? more like you dig a hole and jumped into it. Insurance companies will happily accept your false infos so that they can easily and happily reject your claims. You really think insurance company so easily get cheated why are there more and more insurance companies crawling out of nowhere instead of closing down one by one.

wrong DOB info could lead to wrong age declaration and this could lead to cheaper insurance (eg, instead of key in 1st Jan 1986, the person key in 1st Jan 1968).... this is not a loophole.... its actually illegal to declare such wrong info and the insurance company have rights to reject any insurance coverage during accident...

no la, after i corrected my DOB, its only the day anyways, i still get cheaper quotes on my previous inquiry

u gave false info, the insurance company will reject any claims in future...... then u sit there and suck thumb with a high repair bill to pay.......

dont be silly.............

:D[laugh][:p]

↡ Advertisement