Alpine W502e HU which supports chinese characters

Tourdefrance

Hi all,

Need to ask experts where can I find in Singapore an ICE shop that sells Alpine W502e HU which supports chinese characters. I understand that local sets do not display chinese characters and I have a large collection of chinese songs in my iPod and hate to see the words "no support". I don't mind without warranty and I believe those imported from Hong Kong can do the job.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I,ve heard that a jvc model do support Chinese char but the wrkshp discourage me from getting it saying the sound quality no good. Is it true that the hu will affect sound quality much?

I,ve heard that a jvc model do support Chinese char but the wrkshp discourage me from getting it saying the sound quality no good. Is it true that the hu will affect sound quality much?

I do not have a JVC hu and can't comment on its SQ. Yes, HU will affect SQ and there are lots of discussions. I am planning to upgrade hu from w202 hu and am not considering other brands as an existing Alpine H701 processor is in place to hook it up.

Anyone has any lobang where to get an imported HK set in Singapore apart from going to HK personally?

↡ Advertisement