How much can '07 Mits 1.5 Colt Manual OPC fetch?

Bluepica

As per topic.....

can't find any reference in SGCarMart.

How do I find out the indicative price without going to dealer first?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

It should be around the price of other similar cars in its class - think of Jazz, Swift, Yaris, Sirion, and correct a little bit for brand image, less $3-5k for dealer margin and you should have your estimated price.

It should be around the price of other similar cars in its class - think of Jazz, Swift, Yaris, Sirion, and correct a little bit for brand image, less $3-5k for dealer margin and you should have your estimated price.

oh yah... thanks !

Neutral Newbie

U can try calling Quotz.........(www.quotz.com.sg). Give them ur plate number and they will give u an estimate if u give it to them to auction. U can take that as a fair estimate.

So far I have sold 3 cars using them since 2010. 1 fetch higher than their estimate and their other 2 is within their estimate...:)

Are you buying another car from the dealer? If not the value is very low if you decide to sell it to a dealer.

Recently my friend tried selling his car, he can get what the previous forumer said pricing for his car, provided he buys another car from them. If not it will be about 2-3k above your current paper value. Used car dealer are not stupid, if coe drop they will have an overvalue car in their garage if they take in your car at that high value. And also they must confirm they have a buyer that is willing to take in your old car at their desire price before they are able to take in your car. This is base on the experience we had.

↡ Advertisement