Any viewers of war/battle/weapons prog on tv here?

KARTer

Sometimes I stumble on the above programmes, especially the 'digitally-remade' ones.... very realistics and can see tank battles, air combats... si beh shiok!!!

Has anyone been watching these fights on land, sea, air?? .... would like to buy and keep DVDs of such violence, smoking tanks/planes, anyone know the shops which have them?? ..... thanks!

Edited by KARTer
↡ Advertisement

Sometimes I stumble on the above programmes, especially the 'digitally-remade' ones.... very realistics and can see tank battles, air combats... si beh shiok!!!

Has anyone been watching these fights on land, sea, air?? .... would like to buy and keep DVDs of such violence, smoking tanks/planes, anyone know the shops which have them?? ..... thanks!

a few month ago they had a documentary on one of the initial battle of guadalcanal just like The Pacific. quite gory but interesting to see! [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Turbocharged

yes, every tuesday on history showing war-time documentaries... recent months showing ww2 ones.

snipers, tanks, air, marines and so on.. too bad, my other half likes drama... got to give up [bigcry]

yes, every tuesday on history showing war-time documentaries... recent months showing ww2 ones.

snipers, tanks, air, marines and so on.. too bad, my other half likes drama... got to give up [bigcry]

My wife like KBS korean dramas. So I usually record my favorite programs with the SH Hubstation with harddisk recorder, and watch at my own free time.

i thot yesterday got tank battles at 9 in histroy channel :huh:

yes, i watched and thoroughly enjoyed it!! .......... then there was the 6-day world between Isreal and its enenies... superb!!

Battle of Arracourt.

Get the rest yourselves.

Got good tank is one thing. Must have tactics.

Thanks [thumbsup]

Download Podcast from Itunes to your Ipad or Iphone.

yes, i watched and thoroughly enjoyed it!! .......... then there was the 6-day world between Isreal and its enenies... superb!!

It is actually the October or Yom Kippur war. It gets quite confusing as they kept going at each other. Valley of Tears iirc. Why Syria pulled out is still a source of mystery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_of_Tears

Edited by Bavarian
↡ Advertisement