Lift & Shelter for HDB MSC

Meadelx200

Here in Pasir Ris one of the MSC (with up to level B4 & B5 uncover) is undergoing a major upgrade since last September.

1. Addition of LIFTs for the MSC

2. Installation of Sun Shelter for the top uncovered B5 lots

We were given a notice of the upgrading by a Town Council letter. The only complain we knew was the lack of parking space but the TC explained no additional floor can be installed because of technical issue.

But Why install LIFT for the MSC and the Sun Shelter for the top uncovered lots. Most of the time we will drop off passengers before we proceed to the upper floor. Hope's that will not translate to an increase of the monthly charges again.

Any other HDB MSC has Lift installed ?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Its for the convenience when u need to retrieve ur car the next morning. Also they will install fire alarm and detector

Actually I have another query, for MSCP with electronic gantry, is the handicap lot inside the MSCP still relevant, cos sometimes I just can't imagine how a handicap / wheelchair bound person can enter or exit the carpark!!! [drivingcar]

Edited by Unclelum

I seldom see handicap people driving car.

At my carpark there is one car with handicap parking label but seldom see the real handicap people driving the car. The car is park at the special lot. Most of the time, the able bodied drive the car. I ever bring out this matter to the parking attendant when I saw them patrollling. He said as long the car has a label they will not bother.

Neutral Newbie

I seldom see handicap people driving car.

At my carpark there is one car with handicap parking label but seldom see the real handicap people driving the car. The car is park at the special lot. Most of the time, the able bodied drive the car. I ever bring out this matter to the parking attendant when I saw them patrollling. He said as long the car has a label they will not bother.

some even 2 hindicap lot side by side

↡ Advertisement