DIY dent remover

Vega

Turbocharged

Anyone tried this before? does it really works?

Edited by Vega
↡ Advertisement

I've bought 1 set to try. Will only arrive next month. If good, I definitely recommend it to all bros to own 1 than to spend huge amount of $$$ at car repair shops.

[;)] . I'll post the dent on my car, before n after as proof. (provided if its successful.)

i bought it and totally regretted!

The hot glue will cool down and harden on your carbody and you will have a difficult time removing it!

after scrapping it off..your paintwork will fall off with it.

i bought it and totally regretted!

The hot glue will cool down and harden on your carbody and you will have a difficult time removing it!

after scrapping it off..your paintwork will fall off with it.

If you apply the hot glue to your car directly and not onto the dent puller, of course! You're suppose to put it on the dent puller, THEN apply it onto your car dent.

i applied on the dent puller..and place it above the dent..

after popping it..the dent puller popped but the glue didn't and remain on the car body...

There is a bottle of alcohol, you need to put a few drops on the surface of car, so it will drip into

the hardened glue, to loosen it.

I have used the glue method for profession repairs, with a slide hammer etc.. never have I encounter

glue causing the paint to stick onto the glue. Automotive paint not water color or model paint.

If very old car and with flaking paint, then very possible, or a scratched area, if not, not possible.

Neutral Newbie

I have never used this system but I have friends who have told me they got their dents out easily using this type of system.

So yes it really does work !