Where to buy testosterone?

Chemmie78

Been feeling tired recently and even once when this super chio girl was semi naked in front of me and stroking me I could not feel aroused....read the newspaper on low testosterone and think maybe i have low testosterone....to buy need to go though doctor or pharmistist which is very embarassing....anyone knows where to buy over the counter? thanks....hahaha

↡ Advertisement

Been feeling tired recently and even once when this super chio girl was semi naked in front of me and stroking me I could not feel aroused....read the newspaper on low testosterone and think maybe i have low testosterone....to buy need to go though doctor or pharmistist which is very embarassing....anyone knows where to buy over the counter? thanks....hahaha

Chio girl cannot arouse u? maybe try a guy [laugh]

Anyway I don't think it's legal to buy/sell hormone over the counter without prescription.

Try a test booster first, or go check your blood/hormonal profile.

If you self administer test without knowing proper PCT, your balls stop working and shrink, your body produces more estrogen to keep it in balance and you grow bitch tits.

But to answer your question... go to your neighbourhood gym. Or drive north. Or order off the net.

Edited by Bighappyjer

lol...or any discreet pharmacy then?....

serious she is one of the most chio gers i ever going to f....10 times more chio than the autobacs girl and i couldn't stand! and i am 100% straight...hahahaha

i am not too sure but maybe you got to see doctor to get the perscription

http://www.androgel.com/

"Apply AndroGel only to areas that will be covered by a short sleeve T-shirt. These areas are your shoulders and upper arms, or stomach area, or shoulders, upper arm and stomach area.

Do not apply AndroGel to your penis or scrotum."

hmmmmm i wonder what happens if you karh karh apply [grin] and do raw [lipsrsealed]

Turbocharged

Try a test booster first, or go check your blood/hormonal profile.

If you self administer test without knowing proper PCT, your balls stop working and shrink, your body produces more estrogen to keep it in balance and you grow bitch tits.

But to answer your question... go to your neighbourhood gym. Or drive north. Or order off the net.

Don't anyhow talk lah. People have been using for long time without all the effects you mentioned.

Improper administration of such, resulting in substance abuse can and will cost you your health of even your life.

Being sluggish and tired, not able to perform sexually could well be a deep rooted mentality. Guilt brings about such as well.

Before you decide, best you think 3 times before. It is not something that you want, haunting you for the rest of your life,

wondering if you have hurt your kidneys, liver, etc...

regular exercise can increase testosterone level

well true...I think it was because I was already having a stressful day and after work is not the best time to do it...coupled with the fact that she is very chio so she thinks she is queen and expects me to be turned on just by her looks but i couldn't at that point of time...

Don't anyhow talk lah. People have been using for long time without all the effects you mentioned.

Bro. Don't bother explaining ok? Let it be. -_-

Improper administration of such, resulting in substance abuse can and will cost you your health of even your life.

Being sluggish and tired, not able to perform sexually could well be a deep rooted mentality. Guilt brings about such as well.

Before you decide, best you think 3 times before. It is not something that you want, haunting you for the rest of your life,

wondering if you have hurt your kidneys, liver, etc...

Yes I used to have guilt but now that i am kinda single that's not the issue...perhaps it's just that i need more passion and a change of life...however it's always a tassle between freedom and financial security

↡ Advertisement