Saw TP catch cars with LED Lights

Chucky2007

Yesterday monring 745am travelling along Guilemard Road, saw a Honda Edix stopped by TP and TP was using a camera to take photo of car's headlight. Car's HID and LED ligt below headlight is on. At that moment i was wondering how come a TP will know that that car got install HID....

Then realise maybe the car on his LED light, kanna stop by TP, and TP ask him to on his headlight & reveal that its illegal HID.

Moral of the story.... if ai swee wanna on LED light in bright daylight.. look around. see TP, better off the LED..

Caution for those bros that have those LED or HI installed on their headlight illegally.

↡ Advertisement

Yesterday monring 745am travelling along Guilemard Road, saw a Honda Edix stopped by TP and TP was using a camera to take photo of car's headlight. Car's HID and LED ligt below headlight is on. At that moment i was wondering how come a TP will know that that car got install HID....

Then realise maybe the car on his LED light, kanna stop by TP, and TP ask him to on his headlight & reveal that its illegal HID.

Moral of the story.... if ai swee wanna on LED light in bright daylight.. look around. see TP, better off the LED..

Caution for those bros that have those LED or HI installed on their headlight illegally.

seriously, in bright daylight, on LED headlight for what? the driver himself also cant see it, pay $$ and let other enjoy it? even in the night, also same, our street light are not worse than the LED/HID light. what I can foresee is the car with LED/HID light tailgate or stop behind a black/shiny car then the light reflect back to him to let him "enjoy" it. what ever install outside the car, only outsider can enjoy it... -_-

I wonder if this action here is cos a Msian MP commented that ty r fed up with foreign(SG) cars using very bright lights there which blind other motorists on their dark roads n ty planning to take action against those drivers. [confused]

So b4 MY papers comment ty caught so many hundreds of SG plate cars with illegal modified headlights, SG take action to get them to remove so wil not b an embarrassment when it is published in their papers.

I wonder if this action here is cos a Msian MP commented that ty r fed up with foreign(SG) cars using very bright lights there which blind other motorists on their dark roads n ty planning to take action against those drivers. [confused]

So b4 MY papers comment ty caught so many hundreds of SG plate cars with illegal modified headlights, SG take action to get them to remove so wil not b an embarrassment when it is published in their papers.

orbeegood lah...should round up those with illegal light fixtures that cause nuisance on the road.

their lights are so bright dunno for what...in Singapore with our kind of street lighting, dun on light also can drive...hahaha no wonder quite a lot of people forgot to on their lights at night too.

[laugh]

Would like to add that driving with proper headlight on is still necessary so that other motorists can see and judge your position, but not to the extent of being blinded.

Edited by Phluvcat

orbeegood lah...should round up those with illegal light fixtures that cause nuisance on the road.

their lights are so bright dunno for what...in Singapore with our kind of street lighting, dun on light also can drive...hahaha no wonder quite a lot of people forgot to on their lights at night too.

[laugh]

Many of these pple with super fancy lights r bengs who want to show off their cars as much as possible cos ty r like monkeys. Maybe ty buy car but nobody look at them n they r desperate to attract some attention to themselves so end up doing drastic stuff like putting fancy lights everywhere till car like funeral car even. [laugh]

But to them their cars r the most beautiful thing in the world n at least it now attracts stares [shocked] which is the desired result. [laugh]

Many of these pple with super fancy lights r bengs who want to show off their cars as much as possible cos ty r like monkeys. Maybe ty buy car but nobody look at them n they r desperate to attract some attention to themselves so end up doing drastic stuff like putting fancy lights everywhere till car like funeral car even. [laugh]

But to them their cars r the most beautiful thing in the world n at least it now attracts stares [shocked] which is the desired result. [laugh]

ok we got funeral cars, chingay floats, what else?

Good job! Those people put LED lights on their cars are getting ridiculous. More like Chingay cars than anything else. Quite a irritant on the roads.

just like FAT women wearing Bikini or put half ball walking down Orchard Road to attract attention [laugh]

Ya. I see also laugh. Ty used to b shy n cover up but now ty say, "Why to b shy. We r beautiful too."

Well I do guess there r some guys who like fat gers just like some like old women or pregnant women or some who even like dead women. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Tink they from LTA not TP,cos their uniform n bike same juz no plate us LTA/TP,tink TP ll oni catch when they didnt hit quota,as bro here oredi mention wat can they do the most summon..

More like Chingay cars than anything else. Quite a irritant on the roads.

huh...Chingay....more than tt...they 'blind' u via ur rear mirror when they r behind....irresponsible. boh chup siow li si

what can TP do?

At the most S$50 Fine, right?

No demerit points.

Demerit points or not, I am not sure, but, besides the fine, the driver has to remove all the illegal gadgets and send his car for a inspection for them to ensure that the original fittings are fitted back to the car. Before one modifies his car with any gadgets, the onus is on him to find out from LTA whether it is legal or not and at the end of the day, if he chose to proceed with illegal modification, be prepared to pay the penalty if caught.

Edited by Redstorm