What is your view of getting a Audi A4 or bmw 320i

JOHNKHOR

mercs will still be the evergreen towkay car. a show of status and power of the individual. audi not in that league yet

↡ Advertisement

Actually... If you are going to change cars... I really suggest A4... Cos 3 Series is going to change model in December... But I also know Audi is going to do something about their A4... So I think you might want to wait till October cos by then you would know what changes will there be for CAR MODELS... No point buying a NEW car and find that it's obselete model in 3-5 months... then you lose $ like CRAZY...

I look like i'm from some mafia when i drive my old w124.

Nowadays the geylang OKT and ah longs drive 5 and 7 series. Go down there and see so many BMW. The trendier OKT and ah longs drive Audi. Mercedes out of fashion liao.

Nowadays the geylang OKT and ah longs drive 5 and 7 series. Go down there and see so many BMW. The trendier OKT and ah longs drive Audi. Mercedes out of fashion liao.

pimps earn a lot nowadays

Neutral Newbie

Even though most continental car is less relilable than Japan make including BMW and Merc ... But Audi have serious reliability issue, it is branded one of the least reilable brand in UK and US. If you visit the Audi forum, expect to see list of mechanical problem.

Edited by Jason69

lorong 12 got 1 chicken farm have gtr and sl park next to main door....................was on the way to eat oyster omelette [:p]

So how's the "oyster"? "Yummy"??? [lipsrsealed][sly]

not bad got fishy smell... too much fish sauce [laugh] but the blue gtr with black carbon bonnet and the black sl very nice. the chicken farmer was standing next to the sl.. looks like a proud c ock standing infront to protect his flocks [laugh][laugh] . where can i go to apply to be a chicken farmer [:p]

wont miss the 2 cars, very nice. the gtr looks hell of a more fierce than the sl.

Edited by Pufferfish1

not bad got fishy smell... too much fish sauce [laugh] but the blue gtr with black carbon bonnet and the black sl very nice. the chicken farmer was standing next to the sl.. looks like a proud c ock standing infront to protect his flocks [laugh][laugh] . where can i go to apply to be a chicken farmer [:p]

wont miss the 2 cars, very nice. the gtr looks hell of a more fierce than the sl.

I think maybe easier to open a LSB or spa than getting a licence to be a 'chicken farmer'..... [laugh]

i quite balless [:p] everything here need license. the chicken farm is at the corner of the street junction [laugh]

i dont mind working partime if cannot get license. wonder if will get staff discount [idea] or can be product tester [inlove]

i quite balless [:p] everything here need license. the chicken farm is at the corner of the street junction [laugh]

i dont mind working partime if cannot get license. wonder if will get staff discount [idea] or can be product tester [inlove]

You can also "operate' w/o license just like near the WH always got some OKTs jio you when walked past.

But of course you must be able to run fast when the 'smurfs' are here....... [laugh]

As for discount, maybe also got freebies like STI etc.... [laugh]

I believe Audi is trying to say after Merc the next stage of upgrade (progress) is Audi...not that Merc is old but Merc is at a lower league then Audi..

I'm sure many will dispute that

Hi everyone,

I am contemplating between Audi A4, BMW 3, Merc C180 and Volvo S60. I am leaning towards S60 for its devotion to safety (which is my main concern).

However, I am just wondering, are the other cars just as good in terms of safety?

Secondly, is S60 much cheaper than the other cars?

Lastly, Will I end up losing more money due to the poor resale value of S60 years down the road, compared to the other cars? (i.e. lower initial purchase price, but much lower resale price, resulting in higher depreciation compared to the other cars).

Thanks alot!

Audi is turning out to be a master of LED lights, below clip is 2nd generation change in the LED lights.

That's no different from saying that brand-X hi-fi or mobile phone is a master of LED lights, because they are equipped with blinking ones when in operation! [laugh]

Eeeuuu ... so beng!!!

↡ Advertisement