Hyflux Preference Shares

Tinydog

Same w me ... whenever i touch something soft soft round round bouncy bouncy

I hate to let go ð

I am a hoarder lah :XD:

Everything I also want :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

SGX still have not throw Olivia in jail? Ask ppl to buy bonds, company need the money yet she draw a lot from the fund raised from the bonds. 

What crime did she commit?

I am a hoarder lah :XD:

Everything I also want :XD:

Good for you.

It means that you have too much spare money, bo te pang. just keep stock.

Also not any o how spend buy Ma-sai-ti or lolex.

Humble and down to earth man!

[thumbsup] .

• Praise 1

Good for you.

It means that you have too much spare money, bo te pang. just keep stock.

Also not any o how spend buy Ma-sai-ti or lolex.

Humble and down to earth man!

[thumbsup] .

No lah

When I got money I pay mortgage

When I finish pay, I will have a very song feeling

For me is the feeling, I just like it

I really didn’t much stocks

No lah

When I got money I pay mortgage

When I finish pay, I will have a very song feeling

For me is the feeling, I just like it

I really didnât much stocks

Or spend shopping in TB
  • Praise 3

Brave man ... how many yrs to hold shld also be included in ur roi.

They are not out of danger yet u know . Any time can chapt 11.

I think Bancoe or Freeder bravery

They going to buy "Cai Png" Shares. :Nonsense" Perf shares and "Get back to Topic" Bonds

• Praise 3

I think Bancoe or Freeder bravery

They going to buy "Cai Png" Shares. :Nonsense" Perf shares and "Get back to Topic" Bonds

when issue IPO ?  :D  normal cai png is penny stock but if their cai png include atas goodie e.g. lobster , abalone , birdnest etc ... then not penny stock anymore .  $10K per lot ?  [shocked]

• Praise 2

when issue IPO ?  :D  normal cai png is penny stock but if their cai png include atas goodie e.g. lobster , abalone , birdnest etc ... then not penny stock anymore .  $10K per lot ?  [shocked]

No money NOW

Have to save up for installing LED Screen (just CCK - T2 estate) - 1600 at least

not to forget electricity and maintenance

LED screen on 24/7 will not last forever, recurring cost

somebody will tan tua lui

anybody can CSI who won the contract (if it is T2 - must be nicer to him and buy lolex from him)

Chua Chu Kang Town Council criticised online for installing video information screens in more than 1,600 HDB lifts

Kiara Xavier 2019-02-20 Comments

The Chua Chu Kang Town Council is installing video screens in more than 1,600 HDB lifts and lift lobbies in an attempt to improve communication with residents in the area.

The new LED screens will have rolling display of video and static footage providing information like progress on upgrading works, local events, weekly news headlines from The Straits Times, and emergency alerts.

Besides that, announcements such as dengue outbreak and water supply outages will also be displayed, if the need arises.

“Traditional notice boards are hard to physically update and cluttered with notices,” said Chua Chu Kang town council chairman Low Yen Ling on Sunday (17 February). “This is the first large-scale installation of LED informational screens in HDB lifts and lift lobbies.”

The project, which was done in partnership with Singapore Press Holdings, was announced on Sunday.

As for the content, it will come from the council along with government agencies, local merchant associations and community organisations.

It is said that less than 30 per cent of it will be advertising, in line with official guidelines.

Since last December, more than 200 panels have been installed, and 1,633 lifts and lift lobbies in Chua Chu Kang GRC and Hong Kah North SMC will have them by June.

Upon reading this announcement, many netizens condemned the town council in the comment section of the Straits Times Facebook post and felt that it was a complete waste of public fund.

• Praise 2

No money NOW

Have to save up for installing LED Screen (just CCK - T2 estate) - 1600 at least

not to forget electricity and maintenance

LED screen on 24/7 will not last forever, recurring cost

somebody will tan tua lui

anybody can CSI who won the contract (if it is T2 - must be nicer to him and buy lolex from him)

Chua Chu Kang Town Council criticised online for installing video information screens in more than 1,600 HDB lifts

Kiara Xavier 2019-02-20 Comments

The Chua Chu Kang Town Council is installing video screens in more than 1,600 HDB lifts and lift lobbies in an attempt to improve communication with residents in the area.

The new LED screens will have rolling display of video and static footage providing information like progress on upgrading works, local events, weekly news headlines from The Straits Times, and emergency alerts.

Besides that, announcements such as dengue outbreak and water supply outages will also be displayed, if the need arises.

“Traditional notice boards are hard to physically update and cluttered with notices,” said Chua Chu Kang town council chairman Low Yen Ling on Sunday (17 February). “This is the first large-scale installation of LED informational screens in HDB lifts and lift lobbies.”

The project, which was done in partnership with Singapore Press Holdings, was announced on Sunday.

As for the content, it will come from the council along with government agencies, local merchant associations and community organisations.

It is said that less than 30 per cent of it will be advertising, in line with official guidelines.

Since last December, more than 200 panels have been installed, and 1,633 lifts and lift lobbies in Chua Chu Kang GRC and Hong Kah North SMC will have them by June.

Upon reading this announcement, many netizens condemned the town council in the comment section of the Straits Times Facebook post and felt that it was a complete waste of public fund.

my guess ,  that person is related to one of the clowns ... 

[grin]

• Praise 2