Peugeot 5008, any owns it ?

Lycanthrope

as above .... pls comment .... from pick up from empty to fully loaded , travelling on highway , overtaking , FC , stable , comparision to Citroen C4 Grand Picasso ...

↡ Advertisement

ok .. in looks , which is more appealing ?

as for the transmission , C4 EGS will be cheaper to maintain then the 6 sp gear .. is that true ?

ok .. in looks , which is more appealing ?

as for the transmission , C4 EGS will be cheaper to maintain then the 6 sp gear .. is that true ?

the 5008 comes with 6 speed automatic right, it will be cheaper to maintain (gearbox wise) than the c4 egs

power delivery both around the same

looks its up to individual

as i mentioned before, the difference willbe in the AD mostly

in terms of practicality, C4GP wins hands down... go take a look at both cars n u will appreciate how much storage space there is in the Citroen..... the 5008 interior looks more sporty but sadly pretty impractical for a MPV... the lack of a centre console in the C4GP gives it a lot of flexibility, u can put u bags there, ur OC can walk from the front seat to the back to attend to the kids, n u can exit from the passenger side if the parking space is tight.....

well, if u believe that a MPV is about space (including those little space to stores ur stuff, bags, drinks), C4GP is the one to go... do note that the EGS is an automated manual which you might find not as straight forward as the torque converter 6-speed in the 5008....

wat about maintainence for the gearbox , heard from the agent from C4GP that its cheaper to maintain as its basically a manual gearbox which shift gears electronically

good and bad on both options

up to u to see what i want

if u interested to dig all the info on both models then arrange a consultation with me :D