Breakfast for birthday on monday

Donut

Supercharged

Hi all,

Any good recommendation for a morning breakfast for birthday for tomorrow Monday for a couple?

No rush, coz no need to work.

East coast, hotels, any quiet place...... Don't ask me to go city or town, coz I don't want to be stuck in morning jams.

Breakfast can be any kind.

Edited by Donut
↡ Advertisement

Hi all,

Any good recommendation for a morning breakfast for birthday for tomorrow Monday for a couple?

East coast, hotels, any quiet place...... Don't ask me to go city or town, coz I don't want to be stuck in morning jams.

the most excellent one I can think of is a fresh bread, hams, eggs and fruit breakfast picnic at bedok jetty to watch the sunrise. And then a leisurely morning stroll along east coast park.

Monday morning should be very peaceful along the beach.

Of course, a sunrise picnic would mean lots of prep this evening - not sure if too late now for this.

If too late to get picnic ready - just go to east coast mac and buy a mac breakfast - not as healthy, of course, but still nice to eat over a leisurely pace with a loving companion at your side.

Hi all,

Riders cafe. Quiet, peaceful, expensive. ^_^

it's quite ok... being Edison Chen, I'm sure you have other worries than checking on Riders Cafe.

I sure do. I am busy checking out TCS starlets but they all look the same to me. <_<

Hi all,

I recently tried a Jap buffet at 313@ Somerset basement 3. Its called Fukukawa or something like that. I saw it advertise in TODAY paper (front page) this morning.

Damm good value fr $. Abt $16++ so paid abt $20 each. But my fren paid this time.

We had lunch fm 11am till abt 3pm. She likes Jap food n she know I like fish so she suggested. Was really a good deal. [thumbsup]

Edited by Pisces69
↡ Advertisement