Lotus Evora or Nissan GTR?

Yahgo22

Depends on what you are looking for.

Lotus have always been more "pure". As in lightweight, limited electronics gadgets & controls. No silly things like heated seats, 4 way climate control & such.

Some models do not even have ABS. It demands more from drivers. 2 person driving the lotus, you can tell which on eis better than the other easily.

The GT-R is a GT car. It have all the controls that makes the car stable & fast, & all the creature comfort.

I would think the Lotus is more fun, & more satisfory if you get a good time on the track, & GT-R faster, better for daily commute.

IMO all Lotus are made with plastic. Not very sure about the Evora though. If I were to buy a Lotus I will might as well go for the Exige S instead, more hardcore you know. lol

Evora for me.

GTR too beng. So what if on paper it's faster?

I Want a very fast car. But I don't need a GTR.

Evora unique and look like mclaren mp4 12

singapore can run how far how fast? from traffic light to traffic light? the most only 5mins faster for this 2 car from point a to point b, say PIE end to end. if u say track then diff story. then diff story la.

both are of different league in fact. NA vs Turbo. and alot more diff also leh. no offence bro

Depends on what you are looking for.

Lotus have always been more "pure". As in lightweight, limited electronics gadgets & controls. No silly things like heated seats, 4 way climate control & such.

Some models do not even have ABS. It demands more from drivers. 2 person driving the lotus, you can tell which on eis better than the other easily.

The GT-R is a GT car. It have all the controls that makes the car stable & fast, & all the creature comfort.

I would think the Lotus is more fun, & more satisfory if you get a good time on the track, & GT-R faster, better for daily commute.

i got a feeling (not yet find out for sure) that Lotus has lower maintenance cost compare with GTR (VERY VERY high for a Jap car, although I am a fan).... can anyone confirm?

Lotus is purist........... rare, no-frills (in a good way, to give the driver absolute pure fun)... GTR is loaded with hi-tech stuff and it's a beast............. lotus is also a beast, but less so

If you own a Evora, maybe many 5 stars hotels will allow you to park infront of the hotel.

But if GTR, they will ask you to park at the basement.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Was at a workshop in KL and saw a GTR & an Evora together.

The Evora had a puny Toyota engine, curvy, almost feminine body style. The GTR on the other hand (it was a 32 btw), had all the hallmarks of a monster! Almost twice the size of the Lotus, the R32 styling was all edgy, musculine hard lines, with any hint of subtlety thrown to the wind! RB26 was stroked up to a 3.0L 6-cylinder twin turbo , with all the bells & whistles attached - easily 600whp!!

So no prizes for guessing which one I'd chose!

Was at a workshop in KL and saw a GTR & an Evora together.

The Evora had a puny Toyota engine, curvy, almost feminine body style. The GTR on the other hand (it was a 32 btw), had all the hallmarks of a monster! Almost twice the size of the Lotus, the R32 styling was all edgy, musculine hard lines, with any hint of subtlety thrown to the wind! RB26 was stroked up to a 3.0L 6-cylinder twin turbo , with all the bells & whistles attached - easily 600whp!!

So no prizes for guessing which one I'd chose!

None?? .......... drive away in your own ride :D

i got a feeling (not yet find out for sure) that Lotus has lower maintenance cost compare with GTR (VERY VERY high for a Jap car, although I am a fan).... can anyone confirm?

true. esp. the Elises. can use toyota parts for engine.