Sonax at Stamford Tyres Lengkee

Jerry

Dude,think you got to read my post again.I am not talking about the shine here.They promised a swirl remover session but in the end what i got was not even close.Instead they still inflicted holograms on the car and swirls were still very much visible or even worse.Is that fair to me?

They are not doing this free for me,i PAID for it.And furthermore, i am a hobbyist correct.But they are the professionals,they should have more experience/training than me.

Think i will stop the debating with you since i do not think you even understand what i am trying to say.

hahaha...my last post did not refer to your initial posting but more to your last post to me....anyway since the boss has contacted you and has invited you to come back and he will supervise the work, maybe u give the boss a chance. dude....u r a guy right so dun be so "heart chest narrow", that is a wussy or woman character, the boss sincerely by inviting you who knows u may be friend with him and in future, got further discounts....look far and beyond and not short term.....

↡ Advertisement

Guys,just like to warn bros out there about this shop located at stamford tyres.

I am a hobbyist groomer and am very careful with the washing and grooming techniques when washing or polishing my car. But as all would know,swirls marks are inevitable. Paint condition of my car is still very new since my car is only about 1 year old.

So when i came across this deal at deal.com.sg : http://deal.com.sg/recent-deals/40-sonax-c...minor-scratches

I thought i could give it a try since Sonax is pretty well known and there was a 40% saving. Enquired before purchasing the package and was confirmed that the package does defect remover. So took the plunge and bought the package in January 2011 as i wanted to remove the swirl marks on my ride.

Sent my car down on march for the grooming.Initially was told that it would require 6 hours for it,but car was done in less than 3 hours. Suspected something was not right,i asked the worker there and they told me that they did only hand polish. Unhappy with it,i called the boss up. He insisted that they did machine polishing until i told him that the worker has already confessed that they did hand polish only.

Only then that he admitted it, told me that i should have told them that i wanted swirl remover and that the lighting condition there made it difficult for them to detect the swirls.I told him off straight,they are the professionals and should know how to inspect the paint condition instead of waiting for customers to tell them.Furthermore,the package is a full complete car grooming which was supposed to be sold at $230.Will anyone pay $230 for hand polishing?

In the end,the boss agreed to compensate me with a swirl remover session.I reluctantly accepted the offer.

Sent my car down last week for the swirl remover session.Took only 2 hours for the whole session as they only did the exterior.I was there when they started to polish my car,only after confirming that the workers used machine polish did i left the place.When collecting the car,it was raining so did not really check the car condition.

The next morning under sunlight,to my horror not only did they not remove swirl marks,they inflicted holograms on the whole car.Really give up on the groomer so decided not to pursue the matter further.Just my luck!

You can buy a bottle of Sonax at IMM Giant for about $19.00. I dont think cheap product is good. Worst if you paid for service that you did not get.