Car Wash Blacklist

Eyke

1. Caltex Braddell: half-assed quickie semi-wash and dry

2. Caltex Bt Batok East Ave 3: quickie wash.. water already streaked on windscreen when they started wiping dry..

caltex tampines oso! car still wet wet say ok alrady.

Hey, why it is that it is all caltex??

Ya.. I also washed at Tampines caltex... Their cloth so wet.. How to dry the car? Have water marks after the wash... Poor service.

Supercharged

2. Caltex Bt Batok East Ave 3: quickie wash.. water already streaked on windscreen when they started wiping dry..

3. Caltex Tampines: car still wet wet say ok alrady. Their cloth so wet.. Have water marks after the wash...

Neutral Newbie

to me, all car wash in spore can't make it...i would rather wash it in JB....

only the one at toh guan centre is value for money

wash yourself better. Those car wash at petrol stations all cannot make it..

a normal wash plus vacum, interior detailing only takes me about 1.5 hours and 80c for 4 bucket of water.

Take it as a work out lor. :D

3. Caltex Tampines: car still wet wet say ok alrady. Their cloth so wet.. Have water marks after the wash...

4. Caltex Upper Thomson : half-assed quickie semi-wash, car still wet wet say ok already.

Aiyoh. Its just $7............ Whats there to complain about? If you want premium car wash, you must pay the right price for the right service. I see those $50 grooming service does a pretty good job though.

can try the car wash at geylang or paya leba shell .....they realli wash in detail

The ones that impressed me in SG so far are SPC Thomson Rd(previously) and Hankook Woodlands. Both these places will open ur door and boot to wipe dry.

Aiyoh. Its just $7............ Whats there to complain about? If you want premium car wash, you must pay the right price for the right service. I see those $50 grooming service does a pretty good job though.

Even thou it is just a few dollars, there must also be a minimum standard to be met. Overall my car should be dry and no water streaks across my windscreen when I drive off.

↡ Advertisement