Anyone knows where to get Hyundai Accent spare parts?

Sg2303

My dad's car got banged by some idiot while parked at Jurong Port carpark. :angry:

Left headlight smashed and left corner of bumper has a big dent.

Does anyne know where to get the headlight?

TIA!

↡ Advertisement

My dad's car got banged by some idiot while parked at Jurong Port carpark. :angry:

Left headlight smashed and left corner of bumper has a big dent.

Does anyne know where to get the headlight?

TIA!

songyi...........address as stated in above post. stockist for hyundai cars.

Anyway this is the 2nd time his parked vehicle got banged there.

Anyone else who park there please take note!

Few places can try luck if you don't need 1st hand parts (As your Accent should be about above 5 yrs old):-

- Woodlands Ind Park E1 (Opp Blk 38 & at rear where there's Chinese Temple where few scrap yards around) or

- Defu Lane 11 / Lane 12 (Few scrap yards around)

- 56 Sungei Kadut Drive (At rear)

- Sungei Kadut areas (Need time to tour around)

Edited by Jefkking

Neutral Newbie

I may need some guidance or help here.

As I've just bought a 2nd hand 1.6M 3dr Getz here, and I just bring it for servicing.

To my horror, I will need to change quite a number of things. Which includes the

spark plug, brake pad, tyre all 4 (as in totally wear out), alignment which needs to be computerize ones as it's too bad till manually cant get it fix.

have anyone got any cheap and reliable recommendation around in spore?as I've a very tight budget this month and all these issues are kinda of dangerous to have my getz running on road.

I came across forum mentioning Gary/ Ah kang @ lavender Esso. But do anyone have their contacts so I can ask them for quotes?

Thanks.

I may need some guidance or help here.

As I've just bought a 2nd hand 1.6M 3dr Getz here, and I just bring it for servicing.

To my horror, I will need to change quite a number of things. Which includes the

spark plug, brake pad, tyre all 4 (as in totally wear out), alignment which needs to be computerize ones as it's too bad till manually cant get it fix.

have anyone got any cheap and reliable recommendation around in spore?as I've a very tight budget this month and all these issues are kinda of dangerous to have my getz running on road.

I came across forum mentioning Gary/ Ah kang @ lavender Esso. But do anyone have their contacts so I can ask them for quotes?

Thanks.

What u mentioned above is just normal wear and tear items that need replacement from time to time.

I'm not very sure abt the contacts but you may want to check at club hyundai

Clubhyundai

↡ Advertisement