WP rally so happening, LTK leading 50k ppl in pledge

Relacklabrudder

Show in number never show in vote count.....can all do our part to talk all around us? We need a voice

Mercy-mercy, do not just grumble happily. Vote the Gangsters Rob Citizens out.

This election will be different.

Pervasive use of the new Media.... will bring out change.

I think PAP will be lucky to get 55 percent popular vote

I will be attending the rally every night....

The one in Hougang will be good.... now the open field is next to NEL MRT line.... so it will be more accessible.....

when the rally come , u should attend one, si bei happening!!!

Yeah....I will go for all WP rally..and if time permits other opposition and maybe also PAP's rally.

You guys know how we can find out where and when the rally will take place for the respective parties?

and I can imagine the crowd...you guys normally drive there? parking sure a problem..

The last election I ride bike there..so still ok. [:p]

Edited by Baphomet

Better don't drive.. last election I drove to attend the WP one... can't find parking after going round the multi-storey carpark... LL drive home & take a bus there.

The last election I ride bike there..so still ok. [:p]

Good idea! [thumbsup] Ride there, park and put on centre stand and sit on top while others stand. [laugh]

Bring some popcorns and drinks too.

Edited by Kangadrool

Good idea! [thumbsup] Ride there, park and put on centre stand and sit on top while others stand. [laugh]

Bring some popcorns and drinks too.

better dun drink and eat too much..wait want s--t or pee very hard to squeeze out to find toilet.. :o

think wear adult diaper. [laugh]

This election will be different.

Pervasive use of the new Media.... will bring out change.

I think PAP will be lucky to get 55 percent popular vote

SM Goh also confident PAP's downfall forth-coming sooner or later, like MM Lee said so

u all not scared agong send in the army meh! later send the tanks followed by the cobras then the apache and last the f16! [hur][hur]

say nia lah .... u think our dear army botak boys dare to fire upon their p\own citizens meh! Even if u send those old birds, u think they will shoot? Even their own sillyporeans? FTs maybe, but then, i dun think so. [blush]

say nia lah .... u think our dear army botak boys dare to fire upon their p\own citizens meh! Even if u send those old birds, u think they will shoot? Even their own sillyporeans? FTs maybe, but then, i dun think so. [blush]

they can rely on the us or the fdpa mah! singapore is a strategic location, so alot of trade and politics involved! one never knows [rifle][rifle] and desperate despot are known to use racial cards if all fails! so beware!

Edited by Eviilusion
↡ Advertisement