Engine Mount Replacement

Anakusop

Anyone can recommend me a wkshp to replace the mountings? I already got the mountings. Just need them to get replaced. How much usually for labour? I have enquired at Hanip and he said $680 for items and installations. Think my face look like carrot. I just smiled n walk away. <_< Forgot to mention, car is Toyota Wish. Thnx.

Edited by Anakusop
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Anyone can recommend me a wkshp to replace the mountings? I already got the mountings. Just need them to get replaced. How much usually for labour? I have enquired at Hanip and he said $680 for items and installations. Think my face look like carrot. I just smiled n walk away. <_< Forgot to mention, car is Toyota Wish. Thnx.

go Hu@t L33 at autobay.. they do alot of toyotas..

or you can go @uto$aver.. they do toyota/nissan/honda more..

you can call up and check prices before going down..

• Praise 1

Look like the price range for replacing engine mounting here is btw $500-$800, depending on which make/model. [rolleyes]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Hold on...finding out...just had mine done cheap cheap, like you also buy the parts.....

bugger----receipt can only be checked tonight....

• Praise 1

I got my engine mountings myself for arnd 240. Enquired a wkshp and was told labour will be 150. So total will only cost close to 400 total. So now im trying to find a wkshp that charges cheaper labour cost as i have been told labour should cost arnd 80 to 120.

After suffering from engine vibration esp. during cold starts, I went to replace one of my engine mount (Honda Civic) sometime in Dec 2010.

My invoice reads: -

Part no.: (50820-SNB-305 Mounting Rubber Assy, Engine)

Unit Price: S$214.90

Less 30% Discount (was informed valid till 31 Dec 2010) = S$150.43

Labour will be at S$50.00

* 6 (six) months warranty on the part being replaced.

• Praise 1

After suffering from engine vibration esp. during cold starts, I went to replace one of my engine mount (Honda Civic) sometime in Dec 2010.

My invoice reads: -

Part no.: (50820-SNB-305 Mounting Rubber Assy, Engine)

Unit Price: S$214.90

Less 30% Discount (was informed valid till 31 Dec 2010) = S$150.43

Labour will be at S$50.00

* 6 (six) months warranty on the part being replaced.

which workshop?

• Praise 1

bro, how old is your Wish?

• Praise 1

I think that for 7 series doesn't even cost this much.

• Praise 1

bro, how old is your Wish?

Sometimes not depends on age of car.

It may be due to heavy utilization of the vehicle, i.e. high mileage.

• Praise 1

Sometimes not depends on age of car.

It may be due to heavy utilization of the vehicle, i.e. high mileage.

Lawyer Yuan, then i think your mounting any time soon. Haaaaa.. [laugh]

I changed mine at Autosaver woodlands.. Charged $120 for labour.. Seems most workshop charged this rate so just went ahead n change it there..

Was thinking of changing in JB but got no lobang for reliable wkshps so abandoned the idea..

1st Gear

U mean that we can buy the parts and autosaver can change for you, charging only labour only?

That's seems to be good considering that autosaver is a big company.

The engine mounting of my 7 year old cefiro 2.3 is breaking down. I would like to change all 4 of them.

How much would be the reasonable cost of the parts and labour charge?

• Praise 1

Got a quotaation of $900 to change all the 4 engine mounting of a 7 year old celfiro 2.3 (parts 620 and labour 280), is this reasonable. Ths.

↡ Advertisement