Kovan Mall becomes waterfront property

Ahtong

heavy_rain_leaves_kovan_mall_entrance_flooded-thumbnail.jpg

An early afternoon downpour left the area in front of Heartland Mall in Kovan flooded with rainwater.

STOMPer wallace tan commented:

"There was a flood outside Heartland Mall's entrance.

"This picture was taken outside Heartland Mall at about 12.15pm on Apr 20.

"The water was about 15cm deep in places, but people were still going about their business there.

"Thankfully the water wasn't deep enough to flood the shops there."

↡ Advertisement

Kovan is now waterfront property liao, that's means this is one of the success and pride of our gahment asset enhancement policy. This time by yakult... Thank you PAP.

Neutral Newbie

maybe High tide la...so the longkang all also quite full....n where would you expect the rain water to go ?

Neutral Newbie

Water is wealth in chinese belief!

HUAT AH!!

Looking out from my window, i can see Heartland Mall, does that means i can HUAT anytime soon? [:p]

I was there this afternoon..the rain was really heavy..even the roads were flooded and one guy tried to reverse against the flow of traffic so that his car would not be caught ib the almost keen high water!

Edited by Davidtkl

Come on people, this is the authority here.

We have taken the feedback on the recent flood at Kovan Mall seriously & immediately investigated the incident.

We have since conducted extensive studies via modeling by our $5b supercomputer & even engaged overseas experts here to assist us on finding out why this area flooded during that unfortunate day.

After exhausting all the available resources & spending $100m in the process, we are glad to present the findings to the affected folks & the conclusion is:

THE FLOOD IS CAUSED BY INTENSE RAIN.

some white hair guy already said singaporeans complain too much. he commented that the floods in spore is nothing compared to japan.

↡ Advertisement