Another K5's brother.The all new Kia Rio sedan [worldwide]

Caddilac

Neutral Newbie

the koup style backside is lovely, the front looks too short though

The front is same as the Rio hatchback... [laugh]

1e522_01-2012-kia-rio630opt.jpg

Damn. So the only reason why people buy the Rio now, is because they don't have the money for the Kia K5 bigger brother.

And is it me? But why is the dashboard of the Rio sedan the same as the previous Civic??

Damn. So the only reason why people buy the Rio now, is because they don't have the money for the Kia K5 bigger brother.

And is it me? But why is the dashboard of the Rio sedan the same as the previous Civic??

Different pple different needs, don't be too narrow minded and it goes a long way in life....

Different pple different needs, don't be too narrow minded and it goes a long way in life....

Let's face it.

If 2 models were to look alike, and it's between the smaller and bigger brother,

the only reason why you get the small brother, is because you can't afford the bigger one.

PROVIDED BOTH MODELS LOOK ABOUT THE SAME.

the previous Rio and Magentis didn't fall into this category, so there's nothing much for me to say,

but this time round??

The reason is CLEAR!!!

BUt serious, at least toyota made effort to differentiate the two. KIA on the other hand seems to have been overzealous on their success of K5 that they simply put the K5 on diet than re-badge it as RIO... <_<

Overall ok, keeping with the current design language. But interior i dun like the 3 knobs below the GPS/multimedia console. Looks low tech.

Quite a disappointing copy and paste effort.

Arh. The dashboard also resembles the Ford Kuga.

I can't imagine a Toyota Vios sized sedan having the same looks as the K5. It'll look fugly [Fat & Ugly] IMHO.

this model is not going to sell well in these high coe times. look at the kia soul? a total failure in spore in terms of sales

this model is not going to sell well in these high coe times. look at the kia soul? a total failure in spore in terms of sales

Cos people already bought the Honda Fit/ Jazz =)

Cause the price for the KIA Soul quite ex, and the car itself also not say very outstanding lo. As a result not many pple buy this car.