What will u do if someone points middle finger at you

Limxiaoming

As per topic, what would you do if a passenger(not driver) points middle finger at you?

Yesterday morning fetching my gf to work and on my way to work, I was driving along tamp ave 5 pass the mosque towards PIE. It was a 2 lane street and I was on the left lane. Happen that a old camery was crusing alongside me at almost the same speed. I took a quick glance at the car and saw a mum fetching her son (probably aged 18-20) to who knows where.

1st glance at them I noticed the boy staring at me. I looked away and continued driving. Hahaha but i was so curious then I look towards the car again. Realised the boy still staring at me. This time he smiled at me then pretend to adjust his hair and showed the middle finger sign. WHOA knnbccb made me damn hot. I did not want to jump to conclusions so I looked away then look back again. He showed me the middle finger for the 2nd time.

Anger took over me and I blasted my horn at them and wind down my window ask him what is his problem. The mum realised what had happened and sped up. I maintained my speed with their car followed them till the traffic light and cut in front of them and stopped with hazard light. Could not make them stop and they overtook me. Less then 10 sec the car reached a stand still cause of traffic. I stopped my car at the road side and on hazard lights. I opened my car door and can you believe it or not, the young punk from inside the car still can act guai lan and gave me the expression (u dare you come la)

Before I could come out traffic lights turned green and the camery sped off. I gave chase cause i was kan pua dulan and hot ( all this while my gf ask me not to do anything rash if I were to confront them I will be the 1 with road rage).

I went back to my car and followed them. I think the mum was kinda scared and made a sharp right turn into a car park.

lost them there...

I know I caused some disruptions to traffic last morning. But let me know, if it were you, what would u have done.

↡ Advertisement

bro, how u lost them in a carpark?

Second, cool down, what you did was wrong lah (but i do admit i might be tempted to do what you did in a fit of rage, granted).

Third, the mum might not know that her son gave u the middle finger, and when u chased, she of course got scared and thought you some ah beng wanting to bash them up mah ...

Fourth, why he _|_ you? Did you cut into the car's path or he really that stupid?

As per topic, what would you do if a passenger(not driver) points middle finger at you?

Yesterday morning fetching my gf to work and on my way to work, I was driving along tamp ave 5 pass the mosque towards PIE. It was a 2 lane street and I was on the left lane. Happen that a old camery was crusing alongside me at almost the same speed. I took a quick glance at the car and saw a mum fetching her son (probably aged 18-20) to who knows where.

1st glance at them I noticed the boy staring at me. I looked away and continued driving. Hahaha but i was so curious then I look towards the car again. Realised the boy still staring at me. This time he smiled at me then pretend to adjust his hair and showed the middle finger sign. WHOA knnbccb made me damn hot. I did not want to jump to conclusions so I looked away then look back again. He showed me the middle finger for the 2nd time.

Anger took over me and I blasted my horn at them and wind down my window ask him what is his problem. The mum realised what had happened and sped up. I maintained my speed with their car followed them till the traffic light and cut in front of them and stopped with hazard light. Could not make them stop and they overtook me. Less then 10 sec the car reached a stand still cause of traffic. I stopped my car at the road side and on hazard lights. I opened my car door and can you believe it or not, the young punk from inside the car still can act guai lan and gave me the expression (u dare you come la)

Before I could come out traffic lights turned green and the camery sped off. I gave chase cause i was kan pua dulan and hot ( all this while my gf ask me not to do anything rash if I were to confront them I will be the 1 with road rage).

I went back to my car and followed them. I think the mum was kinda scared and made a sharp right turn into a car park.

lost them there...

I know I caused some disruptions to traffic last morning. But let me know, if it were you, what would u have done.

Why get "work up" ? There are just such people around. I usually smile at the person when they point their middle finger at me .... Anyway, this kid just having fun "poking" at you. You are falling into his trap if you react. I would just laugh it off..... the young punk will get his "due" one day...

Why get "work up" ? There are just such people around. I usually smile at the person when they point their middle finger at me .... Anyway, this kid just having fun "poking" at you. You are falling into his trap if you react. I would just laugh it off..... the young punk will get his "due" one day...

yeah...most prolly another autistic kid...many around these days [:p][:p]

At least TS got guts to confront and guess he is prepared for the consequences.

Shud have kicked the car when u got out tho.

maybe the kid is a problem child.. and the mom just collected him from seeing a shrink..

growing pains of a teenager..

but if i were you, confirm rage also. but therez nothing i can do.

think back when you were 18 and rash, you prolly did the same thing..

so, just let it slide la..

even if the mom stop the car, and you holler at the kid.. the mom would prolly just apologise ..

worse, maybe kneel down ad ask you forgive her son? [laugh] [laugh]

lost them there...

probably another darren ng on the road la, chill bro. there nothing much we could do, even if ended with some body contact, you will still be the losing end as you approach them in the first place...

do have some similar encounter many years back. was travelling behind a car (non chinese) with many many heads popout at the rear seat, after about 1 or 2 mins following, i saw a small hand gesture to me, after a close look it is a boy that probably at the age of 3 or 4...... sped up and take a look at the male driver, assuming is the boy's father, shook my head and the driver look stun at me LOL

Is it rude to see a middle finger and think that its target at you?

I mean youngsters even kill one another over a staring incident.

Its the new generation, new rule of engagement.........Now using Eye stare = Middle finger = Pop Pop tapping of one palm with the other closed hand.

Could TS Staring be offended by the young kid (the Kua-simi-lan-jiao offence)?

And the young kids return the old skool middle figer salutation in return to TS(assuming TS only understand old skool hand sign type).

Edited by SimonTan

bro, how u lost them in a carpark?

Second, cool down, what you did was wrong lah (but i do admit i might be tempted to do what you did in a fit of rage, granted).

Third, the mum might not know that her son gave u the middle finger, and when u chased, she of course got scared and thought you some ah beng wanting to bash them up mah ...

Fourth, why he _|_ you? Did you cut into the car's path or he really that stupid?

Actually I did not 'lose' them, I was on their right side on a 4 lane traffic after the 1st traffic light, opp the football field.

They then took a sudden left turn into 1 of the car park before the bus stop. Not sure if u know which 1 I referring to.

I could not have made the turn in time and would affect traffic. That being said, I could have U-turned twice and get back into the car park la, but my gf kept calming me down ask me not to be so rash. Rational got over me and I went on ahead to PIE.

Wanted to confront the mum when her kid seems unrepentant. The mum must have known her son is a jackoff thats why did not want to stop and explain. She also probably knew he pointed middle finger at me because while I was chasing them the son actually wind down the window and pointed at me more than 3 times in broad daylight. I just kept blasting my horn and saw his mum screaming at him inside the car.

Hais... I could not think properly at that point of time.

Give me a 2nd chance, I would probably not do the same thing. I will quickly stop my car and without hesitation run towards his car and jio him out. Call me road rage, call me unrational, but I will have to vent my anger. Will not do anything stupid, but just verbally give him a piece of my mind.

Whatever it is...........just dont do it in Jbee. [sweatdrop]

U will be the one kena point finger and still kena chase. [laugh]

lost them there...

Is it rude to see a middle finger and think that its target at you?

Haha bro next time we have a meet-up I look u right in your eyes and wave a middle finger in front of ur face but not directly pointing at u. There will only be 2 of us in the area just like there were 2 cars on a 1 way street that day.

Then I'll ask you if its meant for u. No offence just kiddin bro haha but yea, u get my point.

I mean youngsters even kill one another over a staring incident.

Its the new generation, new rule of engagement.........Now using Eye stare = Middle finger = Pop Pop tapping of one palm with the other closed hand.

I think u might be generalising, you mean during olden times no gang related stuff happened, just cause 1 a-----e got killed during a staring incident does not mean every teen or most teen will do that. And on top of everything, police has classified the case as gang activity, not just any starring incident.

Could TS Staring be offended by the young kid (the Kua-simi-lan-jiao offence)?

Yes I was offended by the kid, not because of his ksmlj face, but because of his gesture. And the young kids return the old skool middle figer salutation in return to TS(assuming TS only understand old skool hand sign type).

maybe sending the son to IMH...ha ha ha...cool...if you did nothing wrong and someone just point you middle finger....just let them point lor...why bother with "siao lang" ??

same thing this morning....i filtering to right lane....there was a gap of maybe at least 8 cars...so as with many sillyporean...the fellow just try to close up the gap seeing my signal to filter right...too bad he was just too far behind and his car isn't fast enough to close up the gap...so I was in between...he flash light at me...give me the what the f hand sign....well....i roll down my window and reply with a thumb down and continue my drive....can't help him much with his broken ego....well...ha ha ha....

treat them as idiots and move on..... [laugh] [laugh] they are just making a fool of themself.....

Edited by Seaweed

In JB different. I turn into a mouse.

That time after changing money in msia, I turned out into a 1 way street.

WHOA a heavily kitted waja swerved from opposite direction and almost banged into me on a 1 way street!

He raised up his hand to apologise and I waved back with a smile indicating that its ok.

If happened in Spore, I would rhave left a crack on his windscreen hahaha

↡ Advertisement