Is this the most beautiful Saloon car........in the world?

Kiadaw

The new facelift XF, & XF-R

More info & photos at link

Link: http://www.worldcarfans.com/111042132809/2...led-in-new-york

The only thing that you can nitpick about the XF, is probably the headhead, but with this new revision, can anyone find any fault, at all. I can't.

From Whitley, Coventry, Ladies & Gentlemen, here comes the new XF.

XF-R Rear

1813695004122925542.jpg

XF-Front

11355333121796566780.jpg

XF-3/4

1872845927610471036.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Car looks awesome, but when ever i look at the gimicky but awesome cool features of the interior (the gear lever rises up from the console, the aircon vents flip open) i always wonder how life is gonna be a bitch when one of those small motors break down.

agreed. very nice looking mid level executive luxury sedan.. when compared with similar makes like bmw 523i F10, mercedes benz E-class CGI, audi A6, Lexus GS300.

the XJ is a winner in the next tier of luxury cars in my opinion too :D

but i find interior of XF very ugly and old-looking. it's like looking at the exterior of toyota mark x.. woah not bad, then interior like still like camry, made for uncles.

Agree. Beats all the German and Brit cars handsdown in terms of looks. Reliability....hmm.. subjective....but so far so good for me !

Definitely this one, most beautiful.

Neutral Newbie

Subjective...

Imagine an italian designed make with german sourced engine coupled with a china pricing with a malaysian badge...

might sell!

Agree. Beats all the German and Brit cars handsdown in terms of looks. Reliability....hmm.. subjective....but so far so good for me !

i fully agree the most sexiest car in its range and i am really enjoying my ride very soon need to go to the north cant really get enough of the car in Sin.

Wah lau, start another thread to praise about Alfa lah. This thread is about the Jaguar XF. It's a beauty indeed. I tink Alfa is more of sexy than beautiful. :D

↡ Advertisement