Coin operated water dispenser @ MSCP washing bay

Lmf78

Supersonic

Punggol side most have changed from the cash card to coin, think much more reliable, and can get about 2.5 pails compared to the cash card machine

Any reason why they changed from cashcard to coin ah? My MSCP initially changed from coin to cashcard, then back to coin again?! 

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

my carpark washing bay very gd, a lot of water. 2 big pails no problem. full wash otnly need 40cents. but somehow, some asswipe cheapskate driving expensive merc wanna save that 40cents n took water fm some other tap using that allen key type of tool. 

Any reason why they changed from cashcard to coin ah? My MSCP initially changed from coin to cashcard, then back to coin again?! 

sometimes in certain cases, old fashioned way works betta..... :a-m1212:

• Praise 1

Actually if it's not broken, why fix it, right ?

But because the scholars very smart, too smart, acted smart, pretend to know everything, decided to use cash card, implemented the cashless system. screwed up, 

How screw up, how disgusting, how embarrassing, is comparable to this woman singing.

She thinks she can sing so well, but she didn't know she can't sing.

Same like our scholars, they think they can make it, but didn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXEo90b5OoE&t=29s

• Praise 3

that's why singing karaoke is very bad idea. Many think they sing great, but surrounding audience/neighbours are having a hard time trying to find some sand dunes....

:XD:

But because the scholars very smart, too smart, acted smart, pretend to know everything, decided to use cash card, implemented the cashless system. screwed up, 

How screw up, how disgusting, how embarrassing, is comparable to this woman singing.

maybe a loophole... if you pull card hard enough out before termination, no money deducted kind of thing.... [laugh]

or maybe the admin fee is too high in proportion of the 20 cents? :D

Supersonic

You right, almost everything here always got screwed up de, those scholars always assume they know what end-user wants and never think before they implement.

Anyway, washing bay at MSCP is in charge by town council or HDB ah? If the position of the washing bay is not design suitably for car wash, who to complain?

Turbocharged

Cash card machine keep breaking down.

Supercharged

her singing ok la.. at least better than me hahahha

Turbocharged

becos the silly cashcard system damn sucks....always down and took weeks to repair.

and cashcard got stuck in the system easily.

i wash car 3 times during the weekday........

Yah. Staying Rivevale area. Cash card go back to coin machine. That make me have to keep all the 20cts coin for car wash. But the good things is it is 10cts cheaper compare to cash card and more water. 1big, 1small pail full. And I am using a hose and can spray longer.

Thought u stay in punggol.

becos the silly cashcard system damn sucks....always down and took weeks to repair.

and cashcard got stuck in the system easily.

i wash car 3 times during the weekday........

I lost my cash card 3 times due to forgetfulness. After dispensing, left there. After washing, going back to collect, it just disappear. Btw one of them is at least $50 value. thief must be hiding nearby to wait for opportunity.

Now 20c coin dispensing will break their rice bowl

Supersonic

I lost my cash card 3 times due to forgetfulness. After dispensing, left there. After washing, going back to collect, it just disappear. Btw one of them is at least $50 value. thief must be hiding nearby to wait for opportunity.

Now 20c coin dispensing will break their rice bowl

Agreed, using cashcard high chance will forget to take out the card. Use coin still the best. But thing is the coin machine can only accept new 20c coin.

Agreed, using cashcard high chance will forget to take out the card. Use coin still the best. But thing is the coin machine can only accept new 20c coin.

I will gladly exchange my 20 cents with any higher nomination from you 1 to 1  [smash]

(edited)

Not sure where to ask, but I am looking for a cheap place to get a few of the top of the tap - handle bit, which is removable. My estate requires us to bring the removable portion when we wash our cars:

Not the whole tap, just the handle. 

Homefix charges 8$ for one.. 

Thanks

3b125e9d655c5d65d86b8484d837102f.jpg

Edited by therock

Try industrial hardware shop or HDB hardware shop.

If $8 for below type, a bit like daytime robbery.

post-173144-0-01557900-1495351647_thumb.jpg

Not sure where to ask, but I am looking for a cheap place to get a few of the top of the tap - handle bit, which is removable. My estate requires us to bring the removable portion when we wash our cars:

Not the whole tap, just the handle.

Homefix charges 8$ for one..

Thanks

3b125e9d655c5d65d86b8484d837102f.jpg

Which estate is this? My estate don't have..
↡ Advertisement