2011 Jaguar XF

Halo111094

Neutral Newbie
post-63365-1303485337_thumb.jpgAt the New York show Jaguar has pulled the bandages off the XF after its mid-life nip

post-63365-1303485136_thumb.jpg

post-63365-1303485146_thumb.jpg

post-63365-1303485215_thumb.jpg

post-63365-1303485227_thumb.jpg

Edited by Halo111094
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

fantastic vehicle

hearing the supercharger pool and move up the gears is an experience

this car is power with ultimate refinement

Edited by Ithunk

(edited)

I'm curious, how does it feel using the gear switching knob?

like a 200 over k sgd plastic toy lol...jus kidding...it is like any other auto trans except u jus turn it while the vehicle is stationary. there is also sport mode in the jaguar xf.

i presume it will be the same for lamborghini

and when driving these sort of vehicles, 200k to 500k and upwards, it is always really best to drive the car as gentlemanly and as politely as possible. of course one can take the car to the limit, but i think the general consensus is to approach the drive as a gentlemen....becos these cars are expensive and not bought

drive safe

Edited by Ithunk

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Finally the front is modified!I think this facelifted XF outshines the likes of 5 series,E class and even the new A6 in design.

When will it be launched in Singapore?

Have to wash more dishes to save up for one.

Edited by Taciturn

The XF should have looked like this from the beginning... i wonder which top brass decided that the headlights should be bigger, and reserve these fierce looking "eyes" for the XJ. Now they are putting this fierce eyes on the XF, it look like how it should be.

Interiors, most of the things are touch sensitive... not much switches... just touch to turn on. But the design is very Brit (read conservative)... i prefer any German car interior anytime, except for the uber cool gear knob (not lever).

Chassis and suspension engineering of the Brits are world class. ZF gearbox is fine... but engine dept is years behind anything Deutsche.