2011 Jaguar XF

Halo111094

5 months old 2.2D, selling near cost at $198k, should be a test drive car, worth buying?

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...588&DL=2011

Whose "cost" are you refering to? The first owner probably paid $228K for it. Better to buy the 2.0T brand new at $218K. If you can wait, i think it will drop further in the next few biddings. I am waiting too.

Edited by Passat57

Not worth. Now brand new at $218k before discount and over trade.

How much discount and over trade are you able to get, for a XF? or XJ? I can't get any, from the sales woman that i spoke to over the phone. Pls let me know if you got lobang.

Edited by Passat57

Whose "cost" are you refering to? The first owner probably paid $228K for it. Better to buy the 2.0T brand new at $218K. If you can wait, i think it will drop further in the next few biddings. I am waiting too.

AD's cost, ARF+COE about $191k, plus 3 yrs free servicing.

AD's cost, OMV+ARF+COE about $191k, plus 3 yrs free servicing.

Edited by Jp66

AD's cost, OMV+ARF+COE about $191k, plus 3 yrs free servicing.

I guess 3 year servicing is not offered when Jag is on sale (like 218k and all)

Was at the Jaguar showroom on 15 March 2013. Both the 2.0L petrol and 2.2L Diesel XF models are selling at the same price $218K. The price includes 3 years free service and replacement of all parts except for tyres.

Was at the Jaguar showroom on 15 March 2013. Both the 2.0L petrol and 2.2L Diesel XF models are selling at the same price $218K. The price includes 3 years free service and replacement of all parts except for tyres.

Thanks for the update. That is a good deal then! COE's magic this time!!

Tks, seems like no reason to buy 2nd hand units then! But i think it will still drop further soon. Last June, when COE was about $80K, the XF was going for $205K

Edited by Passat57

Tks, seems like no reason to buy 2nd hand units then! But i think it will still drop further soon. Last June, when COE was about $80K, the XF was going for $205K

If I recalled correctly, they were then clearing the XF 3l 6 speed NA V6 model. The current XF is 2l 8 speed turbo 4 model with higher hp.

Edited by Shadow6447

Thanks for the update. That is a good deal then! COE's magic this time!!

As far as I know Jaguar XF in the cheapest of time, even during super low COE, never dropped below 190k. So the price is great. The new XF headlights I like.

As far as I know Jaguar XF in the cheapest of time, even during super low COE, never dropped below 190k. So the price is great. The new XF headlights I like.

I know their OMV for XF is also lowest now, at $47+/- K, but now with the ARF, few extra thousands cost.

Agreed. Thier trade-in is not that great, this is probably because they are already on lowest margin when they "list" their price. PML or CnC have fat margin to play with. 3L SC would have been great - I did not have that option when I bought the last two.

With lower COEs, should eye on XJ!