2011 Jaguar XF

Halo111094

Had the chance to own a white XJL for about a year.

I must admit that it has a beautiful interior, excellent cabin space and drove pretty well but a petrol guzzler as it was 5L.

Did not realize that servicing/parts will be expensive after warranty period [:/]

Your avatar, very er.... Lian. Cool...Heeeheeee....

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I must admit that it has a beautiful interior, excellent cabin space and drove pretty well but a petrol guzzler as it was 5L.

Did not realize that servicing/parts will be expensive after warranty period [:/]

5L supercharged? Probablyb the same one used in the F type. Glorious engine - sounds like aV8 vantage's

why u choose the 5L not 3L diesel? The diesel sound cant be hear once u move/engine become hot

I almost bought that but ended up A8L cos Jaguar interior too shiny in the day then high road tax as well as not as spacious as A8L. Then the ride not as nice as A8L as Jaguar more sporty feel

that is the most fugly car subaru has to offer.... [sweatdrop]

i find forester is the most Subaru model, no offense to Subaru owners here :D

Turbocharged

why u choose the 5L not 3L diesel? The diesel sound cant be hear once u move/engine become hot

I almost bought that but ended up A8L cos Jaguar interior too shiny in the day then high road tax as well as not as spacious as A8L. Then the ride not as nice as A8L as Jaguar more sporty feel

the latest forester quite good looking. the pre face lift one looks more like a stationwagon than SUV.

the Tribeca... errrr.. i rate it somewhere like Acyton or Stavic if u know wat i mean [lipsrsealed] [lipsrsealed]

I don't agree. I think Subaru's best model is probably the Legacy or WRX (turbo), lots of power without control is nothing.

I don't agree. I think Subaru's best model is probably the Legacy or WRX (turbo), lots of power without control is nothing.

I never say best, i say most.... Lol

the latest forester quite good looking. the pre face lift one looks more like a stationwagon than SUV.

the Tribeca... errrr.. i rate it somewhere like Acyton or Stavic if u know wat i mean [lipsrsealed] [lipsrsealed]

Yah the brand new one nicer but still not good enough as its neither suv neither mpv neither wagon and categorized under suv but lack of suv presence. Maybe to each opinion bah but i see many fast forester in the road.

Are they really fast? Got one day i saw twice diff forester speeding

well, I had a surprise one day when i was zipping around in my Mini Cooper S and this Forester kept pace and refused to let me overtake.... [dead]

I was in shock so I went back ofc and check out the specs of a Forester...didnt knw there were 2 versions, 1 fast and the other not so fast haha

Ooorrrrrhhhhh, wait i tell your wife....

Muayhahaha

U very bad hor [bigcry]

well, I had a surprise one day when i was zipping around in my Mini Cooper S and this Forester kept pace and refused to let me overtake.... [dead]

I was in shock so I went back ofc and check out the specs of a Forester...didnt knw there were 2 versions, 1 fast and the other not so fast haha

U very bad hor [bigcry]

Yah they faster than those golf lol

Turbocharged

I never say best, i say most.... Lol

Yah the brand new one nicer but still not good enough as its neither suv neither mpv neither wagon and categorized under suv but lack of suv presence. Maybe to each opinion bah but i see many fast forester in the road.

yes, turbo charged STI tuned, confirm sibey fast. faster than cayenne [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

I know of people who chose to buy XF even when they could afford XJ because XJ is a bit too mature looking for their age. XF, especially with the right black trims, appear more youthful and sporty.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

Intending to buy a Jaguar XF 3.0A Luxury (End 2011 or beginning 2012) used car.

But heard from people that the fuel consumption is just like drinking water. [bigcry]

Was wondering whether anyone out here driving the same car and hope to hear some comments from you guys.

Appreciate that.

Thanks

I don't know about 3L but I can share with you my experience on the 2L petrol.

I am on 70% city (and mostly bad jams at Ubi) and 30% highway, and I average about 450km.

Hi Guys,

Intending to buy a Jaguar XF 3.0A Luxury (End 2011 or beginning 2012) used car.

But heard from people that the fuel consumption is just like drinking water. [bigcry]

Was wondering whether anyone out here driving the same car and hope to hear some comments from you guys.

Appreciate that.

Thanks

↡ Advertisement