2011 Jaguar XF

Halo111094

Neutral Newbie

Nice to see many bros so into the XF. I'm new to this forum, actually searching for official Jaguar forum in Singapore if any?

I've just bought a pre-owned '09 XF which I believe it's running off the same 3.0 V6 petrol, drive is great and love the noise from the V6. FC on the other hand will be higher than my previous E92.

Am also search for the cool red Jaguar emblem which Malayan had on their option rims....swee!!!

Any idea where to buy accessories for XF?

Thank you.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Spoke with the agent - they're taking orders for new model, including 2.2L diesel.

They're not sure when delivery will be, but indicative price for 2.2L diesel is around $240K. 3L petrol (V6) would cost just slighly lesser... quite perplexed with their pricing.

Waiting to see why the rather large increase in price when the specs are out

Spoke with the agent - they're taking orders for new model, including 2.2L diesel.

They're not sure when delivery will be, but indicative price for 2.2L diesel is around $240K. 3L petrol (V6) would cost just slighly lesser... quite perplexed with their pricing.

Waiting to see why the rather large increase in price when the specs are out

Diesel engine, does it mean super high road tax in Singapore?

Neutral Newbie

Diesel engine, does it mean super high road tax in Singapore?

Probably yes. But should not be that far off from the 3L petrol version. Price for 2.2L diesel is $245K.

Test drive cars earliest end Sept.

They did away the sub-model for the 3L petrol version... only 1 model now, $235K.

The previous XF didn't really sell that well locally was because of the 3.0V6 engine. Most E-Class are 1.8Turbo, and BMW 5-Series 2.5IL6.

Now with the 2.2Diesel, expect to see more on the roads! And the XJ-like front design is stunning, compared to frankly, an outdated design of the pre-FL XF.

But the interior still remains a tighter cabin than the German rivals though.

=(

Will Wearnes still bring in the 3.0V6 Diesel though with the 2.2 version???

The previous XF didn't really sell that well locally was because of the 3.0V6 engine. Most E-Class are 1.8Turbo, and BMW 5-Series

The 3.0V6 is faster than the 523.

The 3.0V6 is faster than the 523.

Duh.... Obviously....

3.0V6 VS 2.5IL6???

But BMW coming out with new 520i and 528i, with both using 2.0Turbo engine, with 184bhp and 245bhp differentiating them....

=)

But I will still choose the Jag anytime. It has that something special that the Germans just can't produce.

Drove to Dempsey for lunch. Saw 3 XFs there within a min. The family getting bigger.

Mobster car leh....

used in the serial on the fringe 2 by lady gangster Fan Woon Fong right?