2011 Jaguar XF

Halo111094

back from the showroom yest...

Currently they are giving dis of 15k till end jan which is tmr for the 3.0 v6... heard the 2.2 diesel will have more dis...

test drove the 2.2 diesel...sounds abit raw n alittle like boxter engine noise....steering was light but nt too light comparing to the golf which i drive...

did not test drive the v6 though hopefully its nt tt noisy....

they offer free cashless 3yrs servicing...

wad turns me off was the 2.1k extra tax i mus pay if i choose diesel...comparing to other brands the jaguar definitely does nt have good fc..

difficult to decide between the 2,2turbo vs v6

but interior wise its very nice...leather dashboard cool touchscreen...when start up nice welcome as in steering wheel move down, aircon vents up and gear knob floats up...

2.1k is only $175 a month. Anyway should be easy cancelled by fuel cost.

More importantly, how you decide btw two cars if you only test drove one??

↡ Advertisement

How much is the road tax for 2.2D?

Is there a BLACK version of the XF in the showroom? They advertised this black XF on the papers recently.

Think 4k+.

Yes the black car is there. Black pack option.

The normal 2.2d is going for 218 when i was there over the weekend and the female SE keep pushing me to take the black series instead as it's limited to 5 in sg.

listed as 231 with 20inch black rim, black chrome grill, and piano black interior trim. simply black and classy.

drive for the 2.2d is definitely way better than the 3.0 petrol and the new FL with touchscreen nav/phone with reverse cam is very good add on compared to the bare 3.0 that is going for 198k last year when they lelong.

only whine from me is the eco start stop where the car jerk considerably when coming back to life.

2.1k is only $175 a month. Anyway should be easy cancelled by fuel cost.

More importantly, how you decide btw two cars if you only test drove one??

as i went to the showroom at 530, i only got time to test the 2.2L....will test drive the 3.0 v6 soon...

Was told the speaker and interior for the 2.2 is more superior den the 3.0....thus for the extra 5k...

The normal 2.2d is going for 218 when i was there over the weekend and the female SE keep pushing me to take the black series instead as it's limited to 5 in sg.

listed as 231 with 20inch black rim, black chrome grill, and piano black interior trim. simply black and classy.

drive for the 2.2d is definitely way better than the 3.0 petrol and the new FL with touchscreen nav/phone with reverse cam is very good add on compared to the bare 3.0 that is going for 198k last year when they lelong.

only whine from me is the eco start stop where the car jerk considerably when coming back to life.

Start stop can be switched off one leh.....

Start stop can be switched off one leh.....

can but when it's on, you get the coming back to life jerk.

surely you ask for things to be improved rather than switching it off and be an ostrich, right? [:)]

can but when it's on, you get the coming back to life jerk.

surely you ask for things to be improved rather than switching it off and be an ostrich, right? [:)]

Ya lar.. But you must realise nowadays manufacturers add in start-stop function just to be trendy and i suppose to meet stringent govt emissions standards.

In other words, a gimmick. I dn't even think the manufacturers take this start-stop thing seriously. It is added only to satisfy the environ-nazis, the treehuggers, and the like.

Doesn't mean it is good for the engine or good for everyday driving conditions. If my car has start-stop, i will never ever use it. Even if it is refined to unnoticeable levels.

Edited by Tuna_seng

Ya lar.. But you must realise nowadays manufacturers add in start-stop function just to be trendy and i suppose to meet stringent govt emissions standards.

In other words, a gimmick. I dn't even think the manufacturers take this start-stop thing seriously. It is added only to satisfy the environ-nazis, the treehuggers, and the like.

Doesn't mean it is good for the engine or good for everyday driving conditions. If my car has start-stop, i will never ever use it. Even if it is refined to unnoticeable levels.

please put your car in a ziplock bag to maintain the freshness [:p]

Heard jaguar engine and gearbox still not so good..

Can any bro who drive XF 3L & 2.2D same what good/bad experience they enjoy with their jaguar..

And oso how is the service center..

Heard jaguar engine and gearbox still not so good..

Can any bro who drive XF 3L & 2.2D same what good/bad experience they enjoy with their jaguar..

And oso how is the service center..

Don't know about the 2.2L but the 3L diesel drives very well. Torque always come when you need it. Service level also friendly and helpful. Comparable to Volvo Wearnes. Believe it or not, my Jag gives me much less problem than my previous wowo.

Don't know about the 2.2L but the 3L diesel drives very well. Torque always come when you need it. Service level also friendly and helpful. Comparable to Volvo Wearnes. Believe it or not, my Jag gives me much less problem than my previous wowo.

Thanks bro btw how long have u own this beauty?

Is it only AD can service jaguar only or outside WS can do it too?

normally how much u spend each time at service center?

Thanks bro btw how long have u own this beauty?

Is it only AD can service jaguar only or outside WS can do it too?

normally how much u spend each time at service center?

Coming to one year soon. First service due only at 24k or 1 year. Three years warranty by Wearnes so no need to service outside yet.

Coming to one year soon. First service due only at 24k or 1 year. Three years warranty by Wearnes so no need to service outside yet.

Oh ok enjoy ur ride ya..Maybe someday XF will be my ride too..