Sg President: We must appreciate foreigners and welcome them

Vulcann

Turbocharged

Does he know how incredibly slack the highly paid FTs are in my company? Beri good life and pay..Everyday hatching some hairball schemes to bring in more of their villagers.. [knife]

to have my roti prate man to stop his work and come out to talk about racial matters....

WOW.....seems like his immediate boss is worried dead....and need all the fire power possible to counter the incoming Chinese Buns.

The President is supposed to be neutral and stay above and beyond political fray.

Why is this President commenting on policy issues when he is just supposed to be a bank security guard, kiss babies, and attend lavish banquets?

Turbocharged

This time round, all the big guns are out shooting very much earlier leh.. even before official campaigning start.. didn't someone tell them to save the best for the last? If not run out of ammo how? :D

The President is supposed to be neutral and stay above and beyond political fray.

Why is this President commenting on policy issues when he is just supposed to be a bank security guard, kiss babies, and attend lavish banquets?

my thoughts exactly...is not the President supposed to be non-partisan? being the head of state????

Fully agreed with his statement maybe he should be replaced for cheaper and younger FT....

I am sure many in his native country would do the same job for 10% of his pay, that what i call contribution....

Edited by Hachi

Sg President: We must appreciate foreigners and welcome them

all segments in private economy can be replaced by FTs.

except the Gov't. :angry: