Mitsubishi Outlander 2010 ..any comments

Lycanthrope

I know a little about it.

What's the point of posting that if you aren't gonna say anything about it.

Outlander was one of the top choices when it first launched many, many years back (changed 2 cars since). I ended up getting the Rav4 instead as it was about 15k cheaper (at that time). The outlander then had the sunroof and the rockford fosgate option, i don't think the current one has.

The engine is alright, nothing fantastic to be honest and 2.4l pushing this monster is sufficient. The boot and tailgate option is fantastic, and frankly if the price and options were better, it would be a great SUV to get. But as spoken, the options are s--t now.

If you are intending to get a second hand unit, find the one with the uprated sound system + sunroof. If you are intending to get new, don't bother as the model cycle is nearly at the end of its cycle, and you are better off using that money for the new tiguan that is launching soon. Yen is so high, and the euro is much lower.

Hope this helps

What's the point of posting that if you aren't gonna say anything about it.

Outlander was one of the top choices when it first launched many, many years back (changed 2 cars since). I ended up getting the Rav4 instead as it was about 15k cheaper (at that time). The outlander then had the sunroof and the rockford fosgate option, i don't think the current one has.

The engine is alright, nothing fantastic to be honest and 2.4l pushing this monster is sufficient. The boot and tailgate option is fantastic, and frankly if the price and options were better, it would be a great SUV to get. But as spoken, the options are s--t now.

If you are intending to get a second hand unit, find the one with the uprated sound system + sunroof. If you are intending to get new, don't bother as the model cycle is nearly at the end of its cycle, and you are better off using that money for the new tiguan that is launching soon. Yen is so high, and the euro is much lower.

Hope this helps

Thanks :D i was also looking on the views of people on the outlander....

I just purchase a 06 outlander. Pretty good performance except the fc is rather high.

How is the FC like? I have driven a Grand Vitara 2.0 before and the FC is like 7.5km/l that kinda thirsty.

I heard that the Rav can go 11km/l.

went to her showroom and take a look at it .. frankly with price offered , its not worthwhile ..rather buy sorento or Santa fe

went to her showroom and take a look at it .. frankly with price offered , its not worthwhile ..rather buy sorento or Santa fe

Did you see the ASX display units? I saw them a couple of months back and they were really going cheap!

is the outlander in the showroom 7 seater or 5 seater? last year when i take a look at outlander, the lancer ex facelifted outlander only came with 5 seater. so was wondering now is it 7 seater.

Neutral Newbie

Did you see the ASX display units? I saw them a couple of months back and they were really going cheap!

I saw ASX in the showroom. Nice car but never test drive. Qashqai and ASX are direct competitor.

I feel ASX has nice interior than Qashqai but never test drive so dunno which one is better drive.

there are 2 version of outlander ...... the one with lancer facelifted face comes with 2.4litre and 5 seats and the other version comes with 2litre and 5+2 seatings , no more electronic folding chair ...not much of accessories though

there are 2 version of outlander ...... the one with lancer facelifted face comes with 2.4litre and 5 seats and the other version comes with 2litre and 5+2 seatings , no more electronic folding chair ...not much of accessories though

you mean they are selling outlander with 2litre and 5+2 seatings now? previously outlander didn't come with 2liter engine.