What modified car is this?

Jfkoh

pc_600x450.jpg

A modified saloon car crashed into a tree early this morning, causing spinal injuries to a 24-year-old female passenger and serious injuries to its 21-year-old driver. The two were later sent to hospital for treatment.

At around 1:12am today, a driver was suspected to have lost control of his saloon car at the stretch of Bideford Road in front of Paragon. The car crashed into a tree and lamppost by the roadside, swerved to the right and finally stopped on the right lane.

A Civil Defence spokesperson said that the female victim sustained spinal injuries on top of multiple injuries to her body. She was still conscious and was sent to Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

The driver was also sent to the same hospital for cuts on his right leg and bruises on his left arm.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 24 April 2011. Click here for the Chinese report.

source: http://news.insing.com/tabloid/modified-ca...g-2/id-46513500

anyone any idea?

↡ Advertisement

A modified saloon car crashed into a tree early this morning, causing spinal injuries to a 24-year-old female passenger and serious injuries to its 21-year-old driver. The two were later sent to hospital for treatment.

At around 1:12am today, a driver was suspected to have lost control of his saloon car at the stretch of Bideford Road in front of Paragon. The car crashed into a tree and lamppost by the roadside, swerved to the right and finally stopped on the right lane.

A Civil Defence spokesperson said that the female victim sustained spinal injuries on top of multiple injuries to her body. She was still conscious and was sent to Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

The driver was also sent to the same hospital for cuts on his right leg and bruises on his left arm.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 24 April 2011. Click here for the Chinese report.

source: http://news.insing.com/tabloid/modified-ca...g-2/id-46513500

anyone any idea?

very telltale engine block K20A. FD2R lor

Turbocharged

Civic Type R I guess.....From the pics don't look very modded as most racing parts already comes stock...

But how could anyone drive like that when he's ferrying passengers??? Super irresponsible!!

I guiltily admit I do drive more spirited when I'm alone, but I drive like a turtle if passengers are onboard....Living by the motto "You want to die, don't bring others with you..."

Oh...Driver is 21 years old..... full of testosterone and not paying the loan I guess...

Edited by Pocus

Turbocharged

Actually it's the age....

When I was around his age....I tend to be more "hiong"....and worst is I tot I'm invincible and very good in driving! Especially after watching Initial D! After more than a decade now, I'm laughing at my young self....need a minor accident and a near fatal accident to wake up my ideas!

Insurance statistics also proved that younger drivers esp 21 years to 25 years are more reckless than the rest.. Older drivers can be reckless too I admit, but lesser...

Edited by Pocus

Turbocharged

i think i saw this guy on the road last week.. hahaha..

just wonder from the picture, how do you id the driver? [rolleyes]

Actually it's the age....

When I was around his age....I tend to be more "hiong"....and worst is I tot I'm invincible and very good in driving! Especially after watching Initial D! After more than a decade now, I'm laughing at my young self....need a minor accident and a near fatal accident to wake up my ideas!

Insurance statistics also proved that younger drivers esp 21 years to 25 years are more reckless than the rest.. Older drivers can be reckless too I admit, but lesser...

What you say is right. Although not all youngster are chiongster, but alot have more Adrenalin rush to drive fast, especially given a fast car. last time, when I was younger, I also more "hiong", even though I was driving a garden variety 1.6l sedan.

Now, I have a faster car, but follow rules & speed limit strictly.

I suppose insurance for youngster, especially those driving sports car gonna increase again, and those driving performance car in general. But I bet most of the youngster still used papa/mama name ( & most likely cash as well) to buy.

Edited by Kiadaw

Recaro seat, K20A Engine..Must be LaoPeh buy one, 21years old, you give him QQ he oso LUT... I last time any car oso LUT, Laga until scare already. This one is the learning process.

What you say is right. Although not all youngster are chiongster, but alot have more Adrenalin rush to drive fast, especially given a fast car. last time, when I was younger, I also more "hiong", even though I was driving a garden variety 1.6l sedan.

Now, I have a faster car, but follow rules & speed limit strictly.

Think this guy will go back and ask from his dad a GTR, "If i drive GTR, I won't be involve in a accident". Dad reply, "If you drive GTR, you die already lo"

Think this guy will go back and ask from his dad a GTR, "If i drive GTR, I won't be involve in a accident". Dad reply, "If you drive GTR, you die already lo"

that line freaking familiar leh

The engine obviously shows "I-VTEC K20" and as what the pix shows MODDED?? The car doesn't seem to have any mod to the engine.

Maybe it's the kid who is trying to break the record of 100km/h -->> 0km/h how many seconds. Since everyone is always talking and challenging 0km/h -->> 100km/h how FAST ??

But he miss it and landed in the hospital.

Turbocharged

this car good man.

crash until cannot regconize still can survive. Somemore driver cut and bruise only.

Bravo....must put into my consideration list.....

just wonder from the picture, how do you id the driver? [rolleyes]

21 yr old driving type R, haha..

but just saying only.

anyway, heng no one was seriously hurt.

I wonder would it be possible to like cannabalise this engine or something, hahaha

↡ Advertisement