Political board cast on cooling off day?

LoverofCar

It was stated that there will be 2 political board cast on 28th Apr and 6th MAy (cooling off day).. The party with most candidates will speak last...that mean MIW will get to speak last...so what other parties said before that will be drowned off.....why the hell is there a board cast on cooling off day? Bloody wayang again...phui!!!! Damn smelly...sick of all this wayang tactics...i see they really think that we are stupid and fools...

Edited by LoverofCar
↡ Advertisement

It was stated that there will be 2 political board cast on 28th Apr and 6th MAy (cooling off day).. The party with most candidates will speak last...that mean MIW will get to speak last...so what other parties said before that will be drowned off.....why the hell is there a board cast on cooling off day? Bloody wayang again...phui!!!! Damn smelly...sick of all this wayang tactics...think we are stupid and fools...

Everything has always been wayang. But if they think a last minute PB is going to change anyone's mind at this stage, well, they've got another think coming. [laugh]

Everything has always been wayang. But if they think a last minute PB is going to change anyone's mind at this stage, well, they've got another think coming. [laugh]

Maybe the whole lot will line up and do a Lim Boon Heng to try and get sympathy votes.

Turbocharged

It was stated that there will be 2 political board cast on 28th Apr and 6th MAy (cooling off day).. The party with most candidates will speak last...that mean MIW will get to speak last...so what other parties said before that will be drowned off.....why the hell is there a board cast on cooling off day? Bloody wayang again...phui!!!! Damn smelly...sick of all this wayang tactics...i see they really think that we are stupid and fools...

Cooling off or no cooling off, past elections already like that - PAP will always speak last and longest. I think it's good actually, as long as they don't speak in the middle, because once they come on you can switch off if you feel like it.

Cooling off or no cooling off, past elections already like that - PAP will always speak last and longest. I think it's good actually, as long as they don't speak in the middle, because once they come on you can switch off if you feel like it.

laymen term...once they come on...i go wee wee. [:p]

OK seriously, for most of us that can read "a, b, c, d" we can come over forum and kpkb but how about those ah gong, ah ma, ah pek, ah umm? These are the target audience that PAP are aiming.

BTW, anyone know whether cooling day will PAP block all internet access ?

Edited by Kopites

They make it sound like nuclear radiation leakage. Not easy to relax (laugh)

funny. during election, they behave differently and like looking for your support to vote them in.

after election, the whole attitude changes. this is really two faced.

WP's Sylvia Lim already raised a motion in Parliament almost a year ago rejecting it and warning "cooling off" day (Fri 6 May) can abused by the government.

She had observed this happening in past Russian & Indonesian corrupted election using the same tactics.