Which AD do you think is most arrogant?

Rubberstamp

How come no one talked about peugeot ahz? Went there for 10 mins bo chap. Ask the ppl there for the price and they say till i cannot afford like tat. Went to Ford opposite, totally different experience..

So what did you end up buying, if any?

Personally, I'll buy the car I wish to get, at the price I'm comfortable with.

Attitude of SE is immaterial.

↡ Advertisement

So what did you end up buying, if any?

Personally, I'll buy the car I wish to get, at the price I'm comfortable with.

Attitude of SE is immaterial.

Lolz, actually i wanna look at the 508, but it has yet to arrive so KIV 1st. To me, i felt that it is a pity if the product is gd but the SE attitude sux and yet u still gotta suck up to him/her and tahan the "as if you will buy like tat" attitude and in the fill up his/her pocket with our commissions! Honestly if i am in sales, i would treat the client like king, who knws it may turn the 'window shopper' into a real buyer cos of that.

Supersonic

I hv no problems wif merc, audi, lexus, volvo, honda, kia, peugeot. in fact, i found the service to be professional and attentive.

The word is think.

So it can be based purely on opinions and generalizations.

I havent been to many ADs but i think, for me, Audi will be most arrogant.

Went for a test drive of the A1 yesterday, and the salesman totally bochup me during the entire test drive and explanation after it.

i totally agree... AUDI...

they are doiing very well so they dont need your business at all...

their after sales service also not quite impressive...

maybe not all the sales person... but just the one that attended to me at least...

Personally i think WV has pretty bad service. Went to test drive the new GTI as i was intending to change car. During the entire journey didnt even try to explain the features of the car, just sat there and used his phone. Then on the way back i requested to test the roc 2l, he told me his manager took the car out. So i was like ok, np. Then while we reached back the showroom, he saw the car i drove ( not a expensive car or anything ), his attitude totally changed. Suddenly took out a 2l roc for me to test out of thin air and was super friendly throughout the second test drive.

Most are merely highly paid order takers.

Wearnes SEs are quite good though. There will be a 3rd party survey after you take delivery of your car on level of service. If you rate your SE badly or average only, no added commission given to SE.

Edited by Kangadrool

Most are merely highly paid order takers.

Wearnes SEs are quite good though. There will be a 3rd party survey after you take delivery of your car on level of service. If you rate your SE badly or average only, no added commission given to SE.

Cause Wearnes is selling high end cars? That's y they have such after sales survery? [:/]

i find Mitsubishi SE very bochap but that was like 4 years ago... was looking at colt and colt plus. I even went to look for the SE to ask some questions. after answering my questions, he walk away and stand aside looking around. not to give me space to look at the car but totally do not care. Wanted to ask for test drive but seeing his attitude, decided to take colt out of my list and eventually I bought a opel meriva.

I guess during tat time mitsubishi was doing quite well with all the new models. now i think they are dead since there isn't new models from them

Put it that way ... time is money to the SEs.

For an experience SE, they have already made a mental judgement on whether you are a potential buyers or someone just looking around for fun the moment you step into the showroom. It is not the right approach but I do not blame them entirely. They would rather spend their time and effort with someone that they think will close the deal with them and of course sometimes they "drop their spectacles" and made the wrong call.

In any case, it would be nice to have good service and I will not make a decision to buy a car because of the SE. I will definitely complain to the management if the service is "farked type". And I will compliment if the service is good, I actually wrote a compliment letter to the management of KM when i bought my Honda.

Neutral Newbie

I have to agree with some that MB is somewhat "bo chap" ... been there on 2 occasions no one approached us. The SE I gotten my c180 is also recommended one. My friends had similar experience.

In contrast, BMW experience is very different. Except for one lady SE, the rest I met so far are very friendly. Lexus & Volvo also good ...

One encounter which I will never forget ... Proton ! :D went with friend to check the Exora when it 1st launched. When asked for test drive, the SE say long queue for test drive, instead he asked us to hop into the Exora which someone is going for test drive ... haha ...

I guess different experience could be due to different SEs bah.

Neutral Newbie

Actually all SE in showroom practice queue system. Imagine all SE chiong to u once u step into their showroom, the whole place sure become market...

Its not that they dont wan serve u, its not their turn yet. Maybe the next in queue SE go eat snake so when his turn to come u see no one.

Me not a SE just stating some facts.

i find Mitsubishi SE very bochap but that was like 4 years ago... was looking at colt and colt plus. I even went to look for the SE to ask some questions. after answering my questions, he walk away and stand aside looking around. not to give me space to look at the car but totally do not care. Wanted to ask for test drive but seeing his attitude, decided to take colt out of my list and eventually I bought a opel meriva.

I guess during tat time mitsubishi was doing quite well with all the new models. now i think they are dead since there isn't new models from them

And not only that.. also coz of northern COe prices..

Toyota used to be, but now much better.

Lexus quite bo chup, i had to ask the receptionist to get a sales person for a test drive.

VW is worst, no sales ever approached me the few times i went.

VW system is different lah.. u go to the recept to ask for help, and they have an internal Q system to allocate the SE to serve you. So..nx time, approach the counter.. and pray a certain Sharon Marie serves you. chio chio.

VW system is different lah.. u go to the recept to ask for help, and they have an internal Q system to allocate the SE to serve you. So..nx time, approach the counter.. and pray a certain Sharon Marie serves you. chio chio.

agree. VW SE will only attend to you when u need any help. they wun stick to you and pressure you. that's their style.

↡ Advertisement