Which Gahmen men will have to go?

Meanmachine

P8P men;

a) MND Mah B Tan: Dun ask me about Housing ? ( Proposal of hdb flat be pegged on paying less land prices constitute digging on reserves )

b) DPM Wong: Dun ask me about Mas Selamat ? ( After the terrorist escape was discussed in Parliament in 2008 )

c) MCYS DR. V Bala : Anyone here needs more money? ( After spending Millions on YOG )

d) ?

e) ?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

health?

Pay a $8 bill and the rest for taxpayer.

Send your old parents to JB homes cos cheaper and limited land in SG.o

thought he said send ah gong and ah mah to batam homes, and jb for cheap healthcare..

Edited by Solar

P8P men;

a) MND Mah B Tan: Dun ask me about Housing ? ( Proposal of hdb flat be pegged on paying less land prices constitute digging on reserves )

b) DPM Wong: Dun ask me about Mas Selamat ? ( After the terrorist escape was discussed in Parliament in 2008 )

c) MCYS DR. V Bala : Anyone here needs more money? ( After spending Millions on YOG )

d) ?

e) ?

Do not vote PAP. They introduced GRC to rob us of the rightss to vote suitable candidates. I believe their GRCs brings inflation/malingering. Vote any non-PAP will do.

hdb is a fcuking failure in their projections, its 2 extreme. either too many or not enough, i think the whole HDB scholars should be fired!

Edited by Tom_kkh

thought he said send ah gong and ah mah to batam homes, and jb for cheap healthcare..

Ka PUI was that wat he said......and I pitied him for going thru a heart surgery, wonder if the doctor was shock to found a BLACK HEART!!!