Lim Boon Heng Says Tan Jee Say trapped in time warp.

Parkingidiot

Wah... another personal attack ... this time by Lim Boon Heng:

GE: SDP's Tan Jee Say "trapped in time warp": Lim Boon Heng

By Patwant Singh | Posted: 25 April 2011 1802 hrs

phpaRnory.jpg

Lim Boon Heng (file picture)

SINGAPORE: Minister in the Prime Minister's office, Lim Boon Heng said opposition candidate from the Singapore Democratic Party Mr Tan Jee Say, has been out of policy making for some time.

Mr Lim was commenting on Mr Tan's view that the People's Action Party had lost its moral compass.

The Minister, who was speaking at a community event, said he knew Mr Tan when Mr Tan was the Principal Private Secretary to Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong.

Mr Lim said it is a positive move that a former civil servant is taking on the PAP as it allows the public to reflect on different points of view.

"I think Mr Tan may have lost his way. Yesterday, I said 'perhaps he is trapped in a time warp'. He has been out of policy making decisions for quite some time. Or perhaps he is lost in the forest and going around in circles. The world has moved," said Mr Lim.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/sin...1124754/1/.html

Looks like the RP is reeling.... taking drunken wild punches left and right hoping to connect. After GCT said no personal attacks... we have:

1. Vivian Balakrishnan attacking SDA and Vincent of gay issues

2. Lim Boon Heng attacking Tan Jee Say of losing his way and running circles in a forest

and who's the next target of personal attacks, I wonder...

↡ Advertisement

Walau.....is he going to call a press conference later and cry in the open again, saying that actually he didn't want to attack Mr Tan, but it was for the good of the party? WTF!

2. Lim Boon Heng attacking Tan Jee Say of losing his way and running circles in a forest

1. Their old old mentor mentioned before that gay is not an issue as long as he does his job well. That is his personal life. He forgotten liao or up rising against his "mentor"

2. Tan lost his way n running in circles better than crocs tears [bigcry]

Neutral Newbie

Wah... another personal attack ... this time by Lim Boon Heng:

GE: SDP's Tan Jee Say "trapped in time warp": Lim Boon Heng

By Patwant Singh | Posted: 25 April 2011 1802 hrs

Lim Boon Heng (file picture)

SINGAPORE: Minister in the Prime Minister's office, Lim Boon Heng said opposition candidate from the Singapore Democratic Party Mr Tan Jee Say, has been out of policy making for some time.

Mr Lim was commenting on Mr Tan's view that the People's Action Party had lost its moral compass.

The Minister, who was speaking at a community event, said he knew Mr Tan when Mr Tan was the Principal Private Secretary to Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong.

Mr Lim said it is a positive move that a former civil servant is taking on the PAP as it allows the public to reflect on different points of view.

"I think Mr Tan may have lost his way. Yesterday, I said 'perhaps he is trapped in a time warp'. He has been out of policy making decisions for quite some time. Or perhaps he is lost in the forest and going around in circles. The world has moved," said Mr Lim.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/sin...1124754/1/.html

Looks like the RP is reeling.... taking drunken wild punches left and right hoping to connect. After GCT said no personal attacks... we have:

and who's the next target of personal attacks, I wonder...

I think all these are "traps", hoping that opps will react stupidly and made mistakes. etc. law suit

I hope all opps will keep their cool. [pirate]

steady pu pee pee!

Neutral Newbie

i heard in tv news balakrishnan did say gay is not the issue, but the content of the speech in that video (TV never show the video) but i think is something related to sex .. someone wants to change the age to 14 or something ... need to get that video to watch to be sure ....

Walau.....is he going to call a press conference later and cry in the open again, saying that actually he didn't want to attack Mr Tan, but it was for the good of the party? WTF!

i already asked Giant to send him one crate of tissue paper.......... NTUC fairprice has run out of stock..... :D

1. Their old old mentor mentioned before that gay is not an issue as long as he does his job well. That is his personal life. He forgotten liao or up rising against his "mentor"

2. Tan lost his way n running in circles better than crocs tears [bigcry]

maybe he has been surfing the net during his office hours reading Anwar's case............ :D

↡ Advertisement