Unique ly Singapore Erection

Kezg1

For once, I noticed that in this erection the issue of foreigners have have been brought

about quite intensely...in media, in papers,in offices, in coffee shop and in the streets...maybe

alot more.

I have nothing against them.......FT

Now my question is, why ALL other countries having their erection do not emphasize

so much on FT...in fact not an issue at all but only our unique erection.

Something must be very wrong that have created such a BIG hooha.

Your feedback please....thank you

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

For once, I noticed that in this erection the issue of foreigners have have been brought

about quite intensely...in media, in papers,in offices, in coffee shop and in the streets...maybe

alot more.

I have nothing against them.......FT

Now my question is, why ALL other countries having their erection do not emphasize

so much on FT...in fact not an issue at all but only our unique erection.

Something must be very wrong that have created such a BIG hooha.

Your feedback please....thank you

Actually other countries do...

Go and look at Jane (I think it's jane) Hanson from Australia, Winston Peters from New Zealand just for a start....

Both played the "immigration card" in their respective elections.

Its all about giving preference to FTs as if without them we are dead and gone.

MIW simply forgot the hardwork put up by our fathers but we are suppose to acknowledge their contribution. Fine. We made a mistake, lets move on.

We, true blue Singapore citizens are now relegated to second class and irrelevant. The only constitution that have have on our side is our vote.

Go and look at Jane (I think it's jane) Hanson from Australia, Winston Peters from New Zealand just for a start....

Do you mean Pauline Hanson?

Turbocharged

Do you mean Pauline Hanson?

Thanks - I couldn't think of her name for the life of me...but given how muc I want to remember about her that is probably a good thing

Neutral Newbie

Basically, if the number is not huge to cause discomfort, this will not be an issue at all. We have a lot of Malaysian coming in to Singapore to work since donkey years ago and no one feel any difference toward them. Even the 2006 GE, their size is also very small, that why it was not brought up at all.

But for the pass 2 years, things have changed so much that everywhere you go, there are crowd and mostly are foreigner, plus the size is so much that people even start to question am I still in Singapore?

Further to that, last time FT/FW only occupied those job that people don't want or unable to do, ether too high or too low. But now they also come in to fight with all the PMET which is what the majority of our people are working as. A lot of them lost job due to that and have to settle with lower paying jobs or drive taxi.

Turbocharged

Not true la, the recent UK elections also have FT issue and they also struggling to solve it.

France also with the Burqa Ban.....

And although not national level, immigration is a constant issue in Texas.

Pauline Hanson. One Party IIRC

sorry someone posted already

Edited by Nolicense

When the FTs are allowed to replace locals in the job market where the locals are equally qualified for these jobs, something is wrong and it's no surprise it becomes an erection issue......... or when the locals are being priced out of jobs they can take on and can't survive on low pays which FTs can accept

↡ Advertisement