LTK to compete in Aljunied?!

Ahtong

It has already been proven. Once opp takes it. It's damn difficult for MIW to get it back. Just see PP and hougang

Only if opp is quality opp. Not like the Ling "talk c..k" joker.

↡ Advertisement

You need to understand that in New Zealand there has been elections that have not exactly gone the way of the public vote either, and others that were highly controversial at the time - no country that I have seen has a perfect system

It's not the politics thing. I aspire to be a farmer. [:p]

What if MIW wins every seat this election but the aggregate score is around 55% only? [lipsrsealed]

Then means the next election,pap might close the party.I foresee their votes are sliding.

I'm from aljunied. George is better of the ministers. No airs. Very sensible. More people feeling.

But someting got to give.

Vote is more for an alternative voice, a credible opposition, for us & for Singapore. Not a vote against George yeo. Wake up call for PAP & those arrogant ministers.

So mine will go to ....... ,. tat's a reality.

tats the problem, george yeo reputation is quite good on the ground in aljunied.

the fact that pap didn't add another big name minister to this grc to fight wp & just stick to the original team shows that they are banking on gy to pull in the votes.

i expect a very close fight though i still stick to my belief that the wp a-team should have contested against wks or mbt instead.

Wah - you like sheep arr?

Not in that way, thank you very much.

I fantasize about living next to nature with green meadows, fresh air, cool climate and a majestic mountain range in the background, all topped off by blue skies with white fluffy clouds. I ride off to work on my tractor in the morning and return home to a nice little cottage with smoke from the night's dinner coming out the chimney.

Newt Jeeland got or not? Don't later go there and all I see are drunken yobs violating my sheep. [laugh][:p]

of cos i know lah....the fact that all except one GRC is being contested means that there is a possibility dat PAP will not have enough seats to form a govt.

Because of kiasi people thinking like this, means that there is a greater possibility dat there is no more opposition seats after this election.

of cos i know lah....the fact that all except one GRC is being contested means that there is a possibility dat PAP will not have enough seats to form a govt.

It is so bloody obvious you have no idea how a parlimentary system works. Read this:

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2662624

It is next to impossible for all the opposition to win the areas they are contesting. Me and everybody else here know that, except you.

If really the opposition come into power, the real losers will be us.

All the ex-ministers, etc are already multi-millionaires and can go for early retirement or maybe even migrate to another country. You will have the likes of Low TK, Chiam ST, Chee SJ, K Jeyaratnam, etc as your PM, DPM, etc etc.....do you REALLY want dat??

I know PAP is not perfect. But when you look at the BIG picture, we have little to complain abt...i won't get a chance to vote in this GE but i hope de rest of u complaining abt the small things will realise things can be MUCH worse in the wrong hands. All dat we have achieved in the past 40+ yrs would be at risk.

Dun vote for the opp just for the sake to show u "buay song". U're harming urself.

Based on your statement. You are one of the many ignorant Singaporeans who know extremely little how the government system works.

The ruling party of the day does not make the absolute decision when it comes to the running of the country.

The ones behind the scene are the ones behind many of the government policies. They advice and they execute the plans. (These are the future ministers waiting for the right time to be called up to stand for election.)

Why do you think we have perm secs, directors, deputy directors, ... etc in the civil service and stat boards?

For show is it?

not necessary.. because of the close shave on 2006... George and team had been doing quite a lot of catching up in the last five years... (anyway, George is also among those with least mistake)

But rather soft on the hit and run case.

Regards,

How will you do it differently if u r foreign minister?

Detain the fellow and talk about the rest later. What sort of medical check-up can't be done in SG?

Regards,

Edited by Kelpie

Turbocharged

Not in that way, thank you very much.

I fantasize about living next to nature with green meadows, fresh air, cool climate and a majestic mountain range in the background, all topped off by blue skies with white fluffy clouds. I ride off to work on my tractor in the morning and return home to a nice little cottage with smoke from the night's dinner coming out the chimney.

Newt Jeeland got or not? Don't later go there and all I see are drunken yobs violating my sheep. [laugh][:p]

Wah lau...you never talked about squirting hot milk from cow tit directly to mouth, hunting for your own venison or wild pig, kayaking in white water rapids and buying a falali for $119k

tats the problem, george yeo reputation is quite good on the ground in aljunied.

the fact that pap didn't add another big name minister to this grc to fight wp & just stick to the original team shows that they are banking on gy to pull in the votes.

i expect a very close fight though i still stick to my belief that the wp a-team should have contested against wks or mbt instead.

Vote not for the individual liking but the future.

Regards,

Detain the fellow and talk about the rest later. What sort of medical check-up can't be done in SG?

Regards,

Hmmm, u mean we let him go? Or he slipped out of the country unnoticed? I cannot remember already.

Hmmm, u mean we let him go? Or he slipped out of the country unnoticed? I cannot remember already.

We allowed him to go because he has a medical appointment back home.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement