Advice needed- parking at changi ferry terminal, safe?

Mazda2gal

Hi all, as I'm going to take ferry to desaru for a holiday, I'm thinking whether to park my car at the changi ferry terminal (not tanah merah ferry terminal). I'm concerned about the safety aspects. Anyone has experience of parking there? I'm thinking, if I don't drive,would I have difficulty getting a cab when I return to sg? Thanks in advance to any advice!

↡ Advertisement

Hi all, as I'm going to take ferry to desaru for a holiday, I'm thinking whether to park my car at the changi ferry terminal (not tanah merah ferry terminal). I'm concerned about the safety aspects. Anyone has experience of parking there? I'm thinking, if I don't drive,would I have difficulty getting a cab when I return to sg? Thanks in advance to any advice!

let us take care the car 4 u. we will take good care of it. [wave][wave]

shall be okie... [laugh]

not MY leh... so long you dont put ur GPS / cashcard / ........ few $1000 notes on the dashboard.... it shall be safe... park near to the jetty lor...

I parked there last year, no issue and it is FOC some more [thumbsup] . Enjoy your holiday. [bounce2]

Neutral Newbie

Dont worry the place is very safe, there are policeman at the entrance fm 7am and after 8 pm the main gate will be lock by the police and open at 6 am.

Edited by Fjr100

Should be gantry nowadays.

Heard that parking at the beach side is coupon 8-5pm then free at night

i'll be going pulau ubin for 2d1n so i'm considering if there is a place for me to park the car while i am in ubin. must be safe lol. haha!