Anyone here allow maid drive your family car?

Quantum

Anyone allow maid drive your family car  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Anyone allow maid drive your family car

• Yes
    • No
    • Occasionly
    • Don't have maid

Surprised! occasionly found some maids drive car to fetch kids from school or tuition center :o \

can you imagine it? [mad]

↡ Advertisement

I don't think Singaporean maid employers would allow their maids to drive the car. Likely to be expatriates who are more open about this.

Neutral Newbie

Surprised! occasionly found some maids drive car to fetch kids from school or tuition center :o \

can you imagine it? [mad]

so whats wrong with that? eh? :mellow:

they already can't have a dip in a pool. now, theyre not supposed to be behind a wheel. whats next?

can we use profanities here a.k.a swearing? [:)]

Neutral Newbie

lets list down here what else maids here are not suppose to do. let me start first :

1. not suppose to be seen carrying/using an IPhone (whatever models but particularly IPhone4)

anyone care to add more?

Not surprising la, many years back when i haven got my driving license, my fren's maid used to fetch him ard in an estima. Subsequently, my friend got his license and got a cefiro, but he chose to take e estima and made e maid drive e cefiro bcos uhmm, i quote him ' the cefiro is like a camel on 3 legs'. Till today i rmb this sentence. haha

Twincharged

Sometimes when I drink alcohol already then need someone to fetch me just call the maid come down and drive me home.

I'll always remember this incident:

My ex neighbour used to let their maid drive all the time. One day, while parking, the maid crashed into another neighbour's car. It wasn't a small bump. The whole right side rear fender got whacked and the rear wheel was out of place at the wrong angle.

My ex neighbour who was in the passenger seat got out and immediately checked to see if anyone saw the accident. Yup, not only I saw it, another neighbour saw it too. She LL wrote her number on a piece of paper and placed it under the damaged car's wiper.

I never saw the maid drive again.

Quite some time ago there was an article on this ... i rem there was a maid who can drive their boss' Porsche to markt :blink:

Not Porsche,but Jaguar XK Couple.

Yes I would, my wifey has taken countless attempt on driving but unsuccesful until she gave up. My maid have been with us for almost seven years since she was 21yrs old. I have two dogs including myself and my wifey, daugther was grown up and not residing here. My trusted maid have never failed us thus we wants to let her have a better life if she decided to go back to her country but she choose to stay so we sent her for courses to upgrade herself after her application for a SPass failed but todate this is her 2nd attempt on driving oral test.

She traveled with us for holidays, eat together, own laptop and have her own aircon room like our own daughter. In the event tat she has her Spass and obtain better employment outside she is welcome to live wif us.

Yes I would, my wifey has taken countless attempt on driving but unsuccesful until she gave up. My maid have been with us for almost seven years since she was 21yrs old. I have two dogs including myself and my wifey, daugther was grown up and not residing here. My trusted maid have never failed us thus we wants to let her have a better life if she decided to go back to her country but she choose to stay so we sent her for courses to upgrade herself after her application for a SPass failed but todate this is her 2nd attempt on driving oral test.

She traveled with us for holidays, eat together, own laptop and have her own aircon room like our own daughter. In the event tat she has her Spass and obtain better employment outside she is welcome to live wif us.

So did u test her personally on that? How is her skill on that then? [;)][:p]

So did u test her personally on that? How is her skill on that then? [;)][:p]

Bro standard abit lah, eat there dont s--t there. [laugh]

If they turn around and bite you back you lun lun.

Outside got plenty, how deep your pocket only mah.

↡ Advertisement