I think it will be a great gift if they are out

Tom_kkh

Am not sure of you guys but i think it is even more victorious if MBH, WKS and VIVIAN lose this election vs winning 4 GRC?

It will be a great wake up call to the goberment that u must pay for yr mistake.

so wht say u? Was quite disappointed that the oppo most heavy weights did not contest in their area.

↡ Advertisement

I am not sure about the rest - but from all the rally videos I have seen so far... it seems like MBT is Public Enemy Number 1.

[laugh]

Edited by Parkingidiot

I am not sure about the rest - but from all the rally videos I have seen so far... it seems like MBT is Public Enemy Number 1.

In the Wild West, there'd probably be a poster: WANTED: DEAD or ALIVE, preferably dead ..

[laugh]

IMO the BEST, was the Mas Selamat Chanting when WKS came out...CLASSIC!!! [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

Strong vs medium

Medium vs weak

Weak vs strong

Other parties have chance win 66.6% lol

Sun tze art of war?

Some singaporeans will just vote whoever opp...just to show their anger...

Frankly i believe P8P will make a clean sweep this time round.

Knowin our pattern, KP alot but cannot translate to actions.

Really hope i am proven wrong...

if this happens... i be very very surprised.... but i think can take a few lar

Edited by Galantspeedz

Sun tze art of war?

Some singaporeans will just vote whoever opp...just to show their anger...

duno whose art but confirm is our war [laugh]

if vote due to anger i think is pretty foolish.... but to vote because they really want a better sgpore.... then is different

Turbocharged

Really a pathetic lot if this happens AGAIN! [shakehead]

like wat CSM said last night, SINGAPORE, DONT BE A COWARDLY LION!

I think this year's election is much better dan the past couple of decades where there were many walkovers. It's a clear sign that ppl are getting tired and stepping forward to join the opposition parties. I hope to see more in future elections.

If that is the case..tell Singaporeans dun KP liao...u made the choice..

but i think at least will take a few...2 SMC n at least 1 GRC

frankly its those uniformed the oppo need to worry about. they might just vote pap for the sake of it.

I think this year's election is much better dan the past couple of decades where there were many walkovers. It's a clear sign that ppl are getting tired and stepping forward to join the opposition parties. I hope to see more in future elections.

yeah.. but as De Cunha says... what's most important is not the fear or fervour, not the passion... its the logistics and follow through... fail that.. and you'll find the election machinery grinding to a halt just before the finish line.

Imo last chance for opposition, er or rather last chance for the ppl of Spore. It will show whether the majority of Sporeans enjoy getting screwed.

[laugh]

If transfer MBT to Aljunied, then [sly][sly][sly]

Am not sure of you guys but i think it is even more victorious if MBH, WKS and VIVIAN lose this election vs winning 4 GRC?

It will be a great wake up call to the goberment that u must pay for yr mistake.

so wht say u? Was quite disappointed that the oppo most heavy weights did not contest in their area.

Never vote for people who introduced Gangsters-Rob-Citizens to bar us the rights to vote the candidate we choose. Remeber: vote PAP+GRC=Inflation...

↡ Advertisement