The voting slip only has 4 numbers so stop asking stupid

Piyopico

Stop asking stupid questions whether it is secret.

Singapore got how many voters? How you trace when the serial number go up to max of 4 numbers.

I smell either a conspiracy theory or the stench of daftness when people keep asking this question!

↡ Advertisement

You first time voting?

The card u received in the mail is a poll card, not the voting slip/ballot paper. [rolleyes]

Wonder who's daft when he/she cannot even differentiate? I know you are excited abt receving the poll card but chill man.[laugh]

Edited by Fcw75

Singapore got how many voters? How you trace when the serial number go up to max of 4 numbers.

I smell either a conspiracy theory or the stench of daftness when people keep asking this question!

Either that or they are REALLY daft.

Not surprised that many people are first time voters. You can be 40 years old and this is the first time you get to vote due to walkovers.

People must come to our senses.

Just do it.

It will never be known based on ballot papers, but then again, so what they know who I am?

I am just exercising my constitutional right. I vote whoever I feel shiok about. No need to explain to anybody.

Don't they know that if the balloting slip is without a unique number, anyone can just dump any amount of slip into the box? Where is the authentication then?

How would I know

Dude you kanna owned like super own siol

You first time voting?

The card u received in the mail is a poll card, not the voting slip/ballot paper. [rolleyes]

Wonder who's daft when he/she cannot even differentiate? I know you are excited abt receving the poll card but chill man.[laugh]

A lot are first time voters, excuse them lah.... [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

People must come to our senses.

Just do it.

It will never be known based on ballot papers, but then again, so what they know who I am?

I am just exercising my constitutional right. I vote whoever I feel shiok about. No need to explain to anybody.

The voting slip/ballot paper does have a serial no which is recorded against your NRC no on a big register book when you collect it at the polling station.

If they want to track individual's choice, they can. But I don't believe they do that.

And what you say is right. I can vote whom or which party I want. So they know so what? Send me speeding ticket when I didn't speed, or increase my fine when I speed? Reject my application to register a company? Sack my wife if she's a civil servant bcos I voted oppos? Get my employer to deny me promotions next 5 years? Get my boss to sack me? Give me problems or tax me more when I submit my annual returns? Not possible right?

Think about it. If I vote for PAP, and they know I voted for them? So? The road outside my block gets re-paved? Give me more growth share and dividends? If I'm a hawker, lower my stall rental? Give me a promotion end of this year if I'm a civil servant or working for stat board or SIA or Singtel? Give me more tax relief next 5 years? Give me cheaper petrol? Lower my chld's school fees? Give my child a place in local U when her results don't qualify? C'mon don't be daft!

So please do not be scared. Vote with your head and heart!

Neutral Newbie

The voting slip/ballot paper does have a serial no which is recorded against your NRC no on a bg register book when you collect it at the polling station.

If they want to track individual's choice, they can. But I don't believe they do that.

And what you say is right. I can vote whom or which party I want. So they know so what? Send me speeding ticket when I didn't speed, or increase my fine when I speed? Reject my application to register a company? Sack my wife if she's a civil servant bcos I voted oppos? Get my employer to deny me promotions next 5 years? Get my boss to sack me? Give me problems or tax me more when I submit my annual returns? Not possible right?

So please do not be scared. Vote with your head and heart!

WP and other parties already insisted that vote is secret. However, whatever we say, some people will be ignorant and think they can be traced.

↡ Advertisement