GEORGE YEO FOR PRESIDENT!!

Vulcann

Such a exceptional, sharp-minded & sincere man of such high-calibre should not fade into the back-ground if he loses his seat in the parliament.

WP Pritam Singh did everyone a great service by suggesting he contest in the Presidential Election come August 2011.

Ambassadors or GIC/TLC posts seem insignificant as compared to the highest office in our land so I think in the likely possibility George loses his Aljunied GRC seat, he should move on to seek the President's post.

That to me is the best scenario under the circumstances & will not put Aljunied GRC votes to a emotional dilemma.

For those who argue that LTK should instead go for the Presidential Election, unfortunately he is not qualified based on the high standards required of a potential Presidential candidate.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

If goergie who stand for president, at least those Aljunied resident with mixed feelings would have a easier decision for voting WP.

will he become another prataman or OTC! the president should not be affiliated to the ruling goverment and should be neutral. [thumbsup]

pritam got underlying meaning one...he said george yeo is a good man...he shud stand for presidency....a good man like ong teng cheong...this is the type of president we want...but georgie is most prob another puppet who doesnt have the moral courage to oppose the miw as president. so forget it n let him retire.

Turbocharged

If goergie who stand for president, at least those Aljunied resident with mixed feelings would have a easier decision for voting WP.

But when the time comes, George will again say: No fair, Aljunied residents wuill be emotionally stressed to choose him or the other candidate.

Supercharged

I'm fine with anyone bring the president.

The only thing I never favor is the 4 million dollar salary president is getting.

Anyone can be president

Turbocharged

the chair is cursed with cancer only prata cook is spared

It only curse those who didn't obey the old man..

I'm fine with anyone bring the president.

The only thing I never favor is the 4 million dollar salary president is getting.

Anyone can be president

wondering can the president say I don't want 4 million dollar salary and say he want 500K dollar Salary?

Supercharged

Of coz can!

He can also donate away to charity on every pay day.

If he can do this, people of SG will respect him alot more. A true people's President.

Of coz can!

He can also donate away to charity on every pay day.

If he can do this, people of SG will respect him alot more. A true people's President.

if i am the president i will donate 11 month salary out of 12 month. the march one don disturb hor cos that one is PB month and will get minimun 7 month in total! [laugh][laugh]

if i am the president i will donate 11 month salary out of 12 month. the march one don disturb hor cos that one is PB month and will get minimun 7 month in total! [laugh][laugh]

I'll surely vote for u as the president bro!! :D

I'll surely vote for u as the president bro!! :D

xie xie for your vote but i cannot cook prata hor. i nid to tapao for u from jalan kayu k! [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement