Be very careful to invest $ in US now

Twincharged
(edited)

Today Straits Times reported that USD on low at 1 USD to 1.22 SGD and many buy currency for investment or spending abroad as rate hits S$1.22.

One advice if you are just buyng to spend on holiday than it's ok.. if it is for investment.. please think again.. In case you still do not understand what is happening around the world.. Please read the 2 topic I posted not too long ago.

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showto...p;#entry3736919

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showto...p;#entry3732497

After reading through carefully.. hope you people understand why USD keep dropping and dropping.. and infact.. the currency will never bounce back to what it is in year 2007 anymore.. USD will keep drop till the US currency crisis comes and that's it..

I am writing this to made people who still do not understand what is going on.. to make sure these people do not make big mistake in investment.. I want help you all and not to see one by one end up.. lose alot of $ in near future.. Good luck..

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
(edited)

Usd depreciation drastically or sgd strengthening drastically? U know what is usd/ sgd. How ant sgd/myr, sgd/rmb, eur/sgd, usd/myr, usd/idr, usd/thb? Must put everything in full context. Dun panic unnecessarily.

Example few years ago everybody says rmb will appreciate. Which is correct. However if u blindly buy rmb last year when sgd/rmb 4.8.. after 1 year sgd/rmb at now 5.2. The question should be when sgd will stop appreciating? Then that time change to other currency n out of sgd.

Edited by Chucky2007

Twincharged

Usd depreciation drastically or sgd strengthening drastically? U know what is usd/ sgd. How ant sgd/myr, sgd/rmb, eur/sgd, usd/myr, usd/idr, usd/thb? Must put everything in full context. Dun panic unnecessarily.

Example few years ago everybody says rmb will appreciate. Which is correct. However if u blindly buy rmb last year when sgd/rmb 4.8.. after 1 year sgd/rmb at now 5.2. The question should be when sgd will stop appreciating? Then that time change to other currency n out of sgd.

I am not talking about SGD currecny.. I am talking about USD currency that is a "No No" to invest now.. if invest in USD now it's like buring own $ into ashes which will become worthless very soon...

Twincharged

Tks for the advice! [thumbsup][thumbsup]

I maybe wrong in some facts.. but I quite certain US currency will cointinue drop.. maybe more experts could come in and correct me on some thing I posted in my previous 2 topic that is not quite right and correct me..

↡ Advertisement