YOU are only worth this much

Ah_tee

After reading all this i deeply sadden for my 5 yrs old son and felt its a sin to bring him out in this S'PORE (Not world) hence decided to stop at 1 unless there's a chance of policy coming future

My son being a true blue s'porean like me had to stress all his way with much money involve hence stand a chance to be qualified in local uni, serve NS to deserve his citizenship

Whereas fellow newly recruited brother and sister are invited to study in our prestige uni, login s'pore with free accom and allowance given, pink ic upon graduate, excuse NS.. where to find this type of bargain? Great spore sales also doesnt look so attractive

I really felt sorry for my son

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

That's because even a low asking pay translates to a sh*tload of yuan and rupees. But don't Singaporeans deserve to be given priority in a Singaporean firm, and be paid salaries commensurate with a Singaporean standard of living? [rolleyes]

Unfortunately, most businesses do not give a rat ass about us locals. I can understand why because there is always the bottom line to be taken care of when running a business. Why hire a fresh local grad when there is a cheaper import from the same local university for $600 less? This is the hard truth.

But i am highly surprised that this is coming from an investment bank, as i didn't expect them to be as hardup as SMEs in Singapore.

Edited by Lethalstrike

that clown who said this was and used to be a FTs from malaysia himself, and now he wants us to go back to his kampung.

HE, as a former malaysian who came here at the expense of singaporeans and without serving NS, have the audacity to insult singaporeans to migrate to the place where he came from.

i think he ought to be shot at.

should be used as target for our howitzer in ROC better! at least the remains will not be much :ph34r::ph34r:

3rd Gear

When the grass in your courtyard started to dry up, they have to bring in carpet grass to patch up.

Little did they know that all they need is just water...

nice ones, both your post and your signature ^_^

We were also asked to go Malaysia for cheaper healthcare and can use medisave? what's the reason?????

i also puzzled on the medisave part.

so our medisave can be used in malaysia's healthcare clinc/hospital, didn't know our systems are tied.

seems we are well on the way back for merger!

1st Gear

You know why? That's because the asking pay of the rookies which your bank had just hired is lower than what the locals are asking for.

It's probably not a pay issue as my bank is a good paymaster by any standards. The question is not why they made the cut, while very few locals made it.

The question is why they existed at the first place? To me they took away university place from deserving Singaporeans, and that bugs me no end.

After reading all this i deeply sadden for my 5 yrs old son ....

So, will you vote for a change? Spread the news so that more will be aware of this.

When the grass in your courtyard started to dry up, they have to bring in carpet grass to patch up.

Little did they know that all they need is just water...

sad to say, only 1 know how to use water.

his name is Chiam See Tong, the rest only know how to 'ask for quotation and gets the cheapest FOREIGN contractor' to patch the grass.

Neutral Newbie

that clown who said this was and used to be a FTs from malaysia himself, and now he wants us to go back to his kampung.

HE, as a former malaysian who came here at the expense of singaporeans and without serving NS, have the audacity to insult singaporeans to migrate to the place where he came from.

i think he ought to be shot at.

ah but he is drawing such a large pay packet and bonus now.

see the "values" that this government promotes?

its just an epic fail policy.

as with every mistake or failed policy, it will take twice the effort to repair and remediate.

should be used as target for our howitzer in ROC better! at least the remains will not be much :ph34r::ph34r:

waste of arty rounds lah, his small size at most figure 11.

just take 1 pistol and finish him off.

It's probably not a pay issue as my bank is a good paymaster by any standards. The question is not why they made the cut, while very few locals made it.

The question is why they existed at the first place? To me they took away university place from deserving Singaporeans, and that bugs me no end.

I had my doubts that an investment bank will be that hardup for that extra few hundreds of savings from the costs per head, hence my reply to Turboflat4 in his post earlier.

If the locals aren't undercut by their asking pay, perhaps you can find your answer in who are the people hiring them?

this is normal, some principal from CERTAIN JUNIOR COLLEGE. have recruitment trips to india to recruit students.

what FUNDS are they using, monies from you and me .

these monies could have been used to enhance our LOCAL students quality. why do you need to pour monies away and help students from OTHER NATIONS when you HAVE NOT SOLVE THE LOCAL STUDENTS PORBLEMS

(edited)

waste of arty rounds lah, his small size at most figure 11.

just take 1 pistol and finish him off.

eh still got to bury the bugger. msia will definitely not take it back and the sea is a precious resource for this type of garbage and incinerating will just pollute the air! :ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by Eviilusion

Turbocharged

Unfortunately, most businesses do not give a rat ass about us locals. I can understand why because there is always the bottom line to be taken care of when running a business. Why hire a fresh local grad when there is a cheaper import from the same local university for $600 less? This is the hard truth.

But i am highly surprised that this is coming from an investment bank, as i didn't expect them to be as hardup as SMEs in Singapore.

this is very common in banks and FIs

Neutral Newbie

there can be various reasons, etc overtime, working on weekends and married or not

these FTs they can always work longer hours because the lack of a family nucleus here.

where else singaporeans cant, because of family commitments and work life balance.

also these FTs are mostly desperate, they need the work permit/extension, they will do anything to stay instead of going back hehe.

Neutral Newbie

Ah yes becos I knew this for so long I already forgotten/accept it, even till now FT are offered to study PHD in NUS/NTU, every month they paid 2.5K free pocket money & waivered semester tuition fee, then with this 2.5K after lodging & food, average is left <1K, they can still send this money back home to feed papa/mama/bro/sis becos sinkie dollar has very big exchange rate elsewhere.

But ok, to be fair, my other ex-colleague from Msia went to UK to study PHD on scholarship was paid around 1.5K pound too per month, after living expense left 500pound to send home. But, can sg be compared with uk?

So, will you vote for a change? Spread the news so that more will be aware of this.

My mind had made up since that day they call for election same goes to my wife

But what really puzzle me is

My sister in-law is concern voting for opp

She replied me that she work in CPF and that might jeopardies her career

My brother in-law a regular officer in SAF replied me that as far as he knew that we need check and bal he still consider voting for MIW reason he want extend his term with SAF

I believe some of u, relative, friends also face this dilemma

↡ Advertisement